• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Platinum XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Nature Keeper said:
I'd like to apply:

1-Name: NatureKeeper
2-Job : Overworlding/Sinnoh Pokémon Full Inserting/ Beta tester :)

N.B.: I could insert you the Pokémon Platinum Lucas, fullt Indexed and fit to a Pallete, after I've been accepted

RSVP. :)

Well...We have two Sprite Inserters...So thats unneeded...If you want the OW Position...(Along side Ray...) Show me your stuff...But we Don't need a lucas...since Ray said he can do it...

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
If this is a Ruby hack and if it not at night (did you use Day&Night Tool?) you should lighten the palletes up a bit.
Good luck!

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
The palettes are sooo dark.. Can you change the house tiles? It doesn't have a window and it's too dark..
Goodluck!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
The palettes are sooo dark.. Can you change the house tiles? It doesn't have a window and it's too dark..
Goodluck!

The pallets aren't so dark,the screenshots are dark....i shooted them. :\

Progressing hacks,WOO!!!!
Aerow,you're the best scripter i've ever seen.I hope you keep up with the scripts. :P
Come on,lets make this hack epic!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
To be honest I'm not sure why you have moved the thread already, unless you are holding back a lot of updates. I would like to see some more interesting screens and some scripts please!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
He is really busy with a college expendition,so he cant make scripts for 2 days. X.x

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Well, I'm gonna be frank, but don't take it the wrong way, ok? I'm not a fan of remakes of any sort, so the whole idea of the hack isn't doing much for me, I'm afraid. The tiles seem nice, but you really need to edit palettes. I know its just the screenies that are dark, and if you took those in NO$GBA, then change the mode to Poppy bright, to liven it up a bit. Still, I can see the palettes are too dark. You show no scripts, so I can't rate what isn't there :P I think thats really all I have to say, but still, its a remake of a game that doesn't really need a remake :\ Good luck with it, anyway.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Well, I'm gonna be frank, but don't take it the wrong way, ok? I'm not a fan of remakes of any sort, so the whole idea of the hack isn't doing much for me, I'm afraid. The tiles seem nice, but you really need to edit palettes. I know its just the screenies that are dark, and if you took those in NO$GBA, then change the mode to Poppy bright, to liven it up a bit. Still, I can see the palettes are too dark. You show no scripts, so I can't rate what isn't there :P I think thats really all I have to say, but still, its a remake of a game that doesn't really need a remake :\ Good luck with it, anyway.

The pallets are not too dark-they still need fixing-,i shooted the photos,and for you,platinum maybe not need a remake.For others,platinum need a remake. :\

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
^didn't make sense^
The pallets are too dark.
By the way, I would prefer to call people like Yunghove or thethethethe or even Earthvisitor the best scripters.
They can script.
The tiles inserted look really, well, crap.
Too messy.
I'd advise changing them to the ones on WaH or on PHO.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I can't understand how my post was spam.

Anyway.I think we should change the pallets quickly,cause it going to be chaos with everyone saying "Change the pallets" and "The screenshots are too dark"

nerdo

Im no nerd!!!
Years
Hay aerow i could insert tiles. i can insert nealy all trees,signs,parths,even some houses[which includes poke centers and marts].
I can also change pallets in a-map to.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Well I can say that you need alot of good luck,not trying to be rude,but it would be hard to mimic the actual platinum on a gba rom,specially ruby...but still I say good luck man,I hope to see it suceed rather than get held back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back