• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sleep is but a distant dream...

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    It takes me hours just to sleep. I think about a lot of things -- problems, achievements, goals -- while I lay in bed, causing me to fall asleep at 4 A.M.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Completely variable. Recently it's been from 4:30-9:30 in the morning, with a 1-2 hour afternoon nap anywhere from 1:00-4:00. And it's not enough sleep for me, though I can't seem to force myself to get more sleep than that :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I usually go to bed at 1 AM. It dosent seem that late but I have a nasty habit of getting up late, like at 10 or even 11 AM. It dosent usually take me long to fall asleep because Im usually tired.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I was diagnosed with insomnia a few years ago so basically my sleep pattern is completely messed up. I tend to get to sleep anywhere between 2am on a good day and 6/7am on a bad day (quite often just won't be able to sleep at all), and wake up between 5-10am, so it's really varied and very very very tiring. Running on around 8-10 hours for a 7-day period is not nice haha, but occasionally I'll just crash and sleep for pretty much a whole day straight as a result of it so yeah, fun times! It's somewhat useful having the nights free to do work and stuff if you know you're just not going to sleep though, so that's a bonus I guess.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I go to bed at midnight...maybe a bit after. Then I get up when my mom just about drags me out of bed. (;

But it varies because I get into insomnia ruts from time to time. So I might be in bed that time but not actually be sleeping.

Back