• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May`s Torchic !

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, me too! ^_^ It is her starter Pok?mon, and if she's like Ash, Gary, etc. she'll keep it, and hopefully raise it's level a lot! :P So yeah, my vote is she will.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • but it would be kinda weird if may's torchic evolved. combusiken ain't as cute as torchic
    come on look at it:
    np-torchic.jpg

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, I know... And it's hard to imagine May with a Blaziken. But ah well.

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • No way!!! I think no...I'll bet you...100:1$
    forget about that...it'll never evolve...you know the drill...(Ash never evo his own pokemon except Charizard...isn't it?)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • but I seriously doubt that May will let it evolve and lose its cuteness...

Years
  • It's less likely to evolve. Torchic is already the second most popular pokemon next to Pikachu taking Pichu out of the place. Besides, May likes cute things. In one episode, she says she doesn't want it to evolve. ^^

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • I think Combuskens a mutant alien from planet Alligator S. and that there secretly planning to make a new Pokemon game...The Legend of Combusken: The epic fight against Marshtomp and Grovyle! (soon to be a TV series!) :P

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Combusken looks like the lovechild of Foghorn Leghorn and a baseball bat. Painted orange. I have a pic of Haruka and Bashaamo on my site, heh, they look awesome together.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • in one episode about mightyena's there was a little talk about evolving torchic.may saw Combusken and said it was cool.also may needs a strong pokemon to defend her.i really dont see her with a blaziken and unfortunantly no one will ever see her with one(unless of course you draw them together but im talking Anime)because harrison has one and if u ever see a trainer with a fully evolved pokemon and a main character has the baby form of that poke.,the main character will never evolve that pokemon.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • ashes trecko may never evolve.grovile is seen in another episode.
    there is still hope for taillow to evolve
    high chance of torchic to never evolve.nurse joy has a cumbusken protect the poke center.
    venasaur and blastois are seen so squirtle and bulbasaur wont evolve.
    there is much more but i got no time now..........

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • I think May should evolve her Torchic....
    I mean,yeah she despretly needs a strong Pok?mon 2 defend her.
    Torchic is cute but...
    think about it.May has eyes that spot cute Pok?mon...not tough :rambo: or cool :cool:...just cute...
    And since since she pretty much spends her time training her pkmn 4 contests & not 4 battle...
    You know...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I think May's Torchic will evolve. Not all the way to a Blaziken though, but only to a Combusken.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Evil Togepi said:
    Personally I don't think it will, I really just don't picture May with a Combusken at all :p

*pictures May with Combusken* You're right, it looks just wierd but atleast it's easier to picture May with Combusken than May with Blaziken. May's not that kind person that likes muscular pokemon. :)

Back