• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new kind of RP - The Ultimate pokemon Journey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Ok, I have had an idea for a new kind of RP, basically it will work basically the same way as a normal one, the story is nothing special, just a basic journey of trainers who want to become pokemon masters, they will collect badges, battle trainers and eventually face the elite 4....HOWEVER, I will not be in the RP itself, I will be doing 2 important things
1- I will be the gym leaders you face and the elite four.
2- LOL, in a way, I am the pokemon!

as you go along your journey, unlike other RP's you will not get the choice of what pokemon you want to catch, they will be chosen by me, basically, every now and then I will post saying

so and so has been attacked by a pidgey/ditto/vulpix etc, then you will have to battle that pokemon and can catch it if you like. I think this will be fun as it created the element of suprise of who I will choose next, to be attacked, and what pokemon will attack them, I will also state that pokemons level, gender, and current attacks.
I will erad throagh all posts and when you get to a gym, I will play the part of whoever that places leader is.

Now I was going to say that this will be based in kanto and only have kanto pokemon, but instead I will allow people who want to sign up, say what area they want the whole thing to be based in.
then whateever area gets the most votes will be the area chosen. obviously of kanto is chosen it will be there gym leaders and only there pokemon, if jhoto is chosen it will be there leaders and pokemon, simple as that.
the story is basically just that you are a new trainer just starting out and you will choose form the 3 begging pokemon, this RP can take a maximum of 10 people because you dont all have to travel together, so there can be multiple people who choose the same pokemon to start with. here is the form

Name:
Your vote on where it should be based: Kanto/Jhoto/hoenn
Your starting pokemon if we are based in:
Kanto:
Johto
Hoenn:

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
Baker this sounds really interesting ^.~

Name: Angelus
Description: Tall, black straight hair at shoulder length, dark brown eyes, wears a plain black shirt with baggy black pants and some rock boots and wears a black overcoat.
Your vote on where it should be based: Jhoto
Your starting pokemon if we are based in: Cyndaquil
Kanto: Charmander
Johto: Cyndaquil
Hoenn: Treeko
(Not sure how you fill in this last part but I put one of the three starters :\)

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
thanks ^_^

basically the last bit is there to mean that your are saying which pokemon you are going to start off with whatever area we decide to do.
so if we vote on starting off in kanto, you would start off with whoever you put in the kanto space.

Years
Awesome Baker!

Name: Biole
Description: Spiky yellow hair that makes him look like a hedgehog. He is usually wearing a long white trenchcoat and black pants and a blue sleeveless shirt underneath the coat. Other times which is about half the year he takes the coat and stuffs it in his bag and changes from blue to black sleeveless shirt.
Your vote on where it should be based: Jhoto
Your starting pokemon if we are based in: Cyndaquil
Kanto: Bulbasaur
Hoenn: Mudkip

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
name ashoshi
gender male
description emerald male
vote on based kanto
starting pokemon if we are based in charmander
kanto charmander
johto cyndaquil
hoen torchic

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
Name: Max Hunter
Description: Blue eyes and black hair with an anime hairstyle. Wears all black including gloves and a long coat.
Your vote on where it should be based: Kanto
Kanto: Charmander
Hoenn: Treecko

mintybobo

>.< So... Hungry.....
Years
Name:Robert
Description:A young trainer with blue jeans, and a white shirt. He has dark brown eyes with a blank look on his face most of the time.
Your vote on where it should be based:Hoenn
Kanto:Squirtle
Johto:Chikorita
Hoenn:Torchic

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Name: Albert Danner (Nickname, Al)
Description: Light brown hair w/ crewcut, brown eyes. 5'11, very skinny. Tan tunic w/ a blue belt, gray jeans tucked into tan cowboy boots. Tan 10-gallon hat. Gray backpack.
Kanto: squirtle
Johto totodile
Hoenn: treeko

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Ok, so far the votes are
Kanto-3
johto-2
hoenn-2

ill wait until the end of the day, after that ill tally the votes to decide where we are yand you can all start

Kenoi

Dragonair Trainer
Years
I'm in! This will be fun. :)

Name: Meself (Kenoi Yan)

Description: Messy medium length brown hair, tall built, brown eyes and a fluffy young beard - well, the start of one growing, anyway. Wearing a brown T-Shirt, longer blue shorts (to knee level); and black and white sneakers. Carries a white laptop computer (Apple) and his dearest and most useful items, in his dark blue over-the-chest accessory bag. Always takes at least one apple with him wherever he goes.

Your starting pokemon if we are based in...
1. Kanto: Charmander
2. Johto: Totodile
3. Hoenn: Treeko

Last edited:

Buster Blader

Mini Cooper Fan
Years
Name: Mathew

Description:He is Tall, Thin, he has white hair covered by a black cap, he wares jeans and a black shirt, had a navy blue backpack on.

Your starting pokemon if we are based in:Squirtle

Kanto:Squirtle
Johto: Tododile
Hoenn:torchic

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Just so you people know, incase you hadnt alredy guessed, but just in cae you hadn't. I will say when your pokemon grow a level and when it evolves etc, I will also sy if team rockt/magma/aqua grunts are nearby, or if there is an tiem nearby and what it is ^_^
should be quite fun. oh and we now have 9 people, if more then 10 people end up wanted to jojn that that will be fine ^_^. but not too many!
let the sign ups continue.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
sorry to double post, but the time ha just about come, we can start, the most votes went to kanto so thats where we will be doing it, sorry for anyone who wanted it somewehre else!

Ok, you can start now, the scene is the morning, and you have just woken up and about to get readya nd go get your 1st pokemon.

best of luck ^_^

Years
ooc: Oh Yeah! First One! Picture a person holding up there fists in triumph.

Checking my watch I ran up to my house. I had been jogging about the neighborhood after running back from Viridian to pick some groceries up. As I entered the house there was complete silence except for the clomping of my shoes on the hardwood floor. As usual there was no one there for I was an orphan. Setting the bags on the floor I picked my bag up and turned around and walked straight out again. I locked the door and squinted my eyes against the bright morning sun. Running to Professor Oak's lab wasn't very hard for me.
" My name is Biole and I'm here to get my Pokemon, " I said, bowing to the Prof. when I arrived in front of him. " I would like Bulbasaur as my starting Pokemon if you don't mind. "

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
ooc: it's been a long time since I don't RP XD, it will be cool to do my hobbie again.

ic: The sunlight rays hit my face... and I woke up. Ready to go, I just grabbed my backpack and I noticed my parents still asleep, so I made a note explaining that I was in the lab of Prof. Oak. And just like that, I started to run to Prof. Oak's lab. Already there, I noticed someone else there before me. I stopped beside him and just smiled to him and faced the professor, "Good morning Prof. Oak! I'm here for my first pok?mon! and I would like a Charmander, please!".

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
ic i woke up in my dismay the clock said it was 9 o clock and i was supposed to meet prof oak at seven. i ran out of my house went prof oaks lab but he was'nt there i ran out into the grass to find that prof there you are prof oak i would like a charmander i said.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
Having been out all night long I was dead tired and sleepy. As the sun rose it shun brightly, something I hated. I reached into my overcoat's pockets and grabbed a pair of Arnette sunglasses to block out the sun's brightness from meeting my eyes. As I reached the house I realized today I was to meet Professor Oak to get my first Pok?mon from him. I hurried on over and once there I saw several other people waiting to get theirs. I wanted Charmander and when I saw some kids walking away with one I tried not to panick in case he had run out of them.

Finally he turned to me and hld in his hands three pokeballs. Immediatly I knew there was a Charmander in one of them so I turned my MP3 player off and lowered the headphones off my ears and said. "I'll take Charmander."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
"Dooooodriiiiiioooooo!"

I wake up to the blaring sound of my dodrio alarm clock, and quickly shut off the annoying sound. Jumping out of bed, I put on my running shoes. I'd slept in the clothes I wanted to wear today to save time. I dash down the stairs to the front door and grab my backpack and hat and put them on.

As I reach for the door handle, my mom says, "Hold on there younyun, you ain't leavin' without yer vittles!" She was mocking my favorite way to dress. She didn't really talk like that. I roll my eyes.

"Mom, I'm not hungry! I gotta get to Professor Oak's lab!"

"It's only 6am. The lab doesn't even open until 7, so you have time. I'm not letting you set out on this important journey with an empty stomach!"

"OK, then." I drag my feet to the kitchen.

Dad's already seated at the table, reading a newspaper. "I see you decided to sleep in!" He greeted me with his usual dry sense of humor.

"Yeah," I reply, "Nothing to do but!" I roll my eyes again as I sit down and help myself to some scrambled eggs, whole wheat toast, and canadian bacon, and pour myself a glass of orange juice.

As I'm finished eating, dad puts down his paper and lifts something up from under the table. "Thought you might like a little something for your journey." He puts a wrapped box on the table.

I blink stupidly at the box at first, then look at dad. "Well, go ahead, open it!" He says with a smile.

I reach for the box, take off the card and place it on the table, rip off the paper and open the box to reveal...huh? Fresh underwear? I take out the underwear and under that is the brand new tan 10-gallon hat I'd been saving up for! It was made of soft leather, with a pokeball artfully carved on it. My eyes lit up as I took off my old hat and put on the new. "Thanks Dad!" I got up and gave him a hug.

"It's from your mom, too."

"Thanks mom." I hug her too, and give her a kiss on the cheek. Then I look at the clock. It's 6:50.

"Gotta go!" I wave as I leave.

I run to the lab, and get there just as Professor Oak is entering. "Hi, Professor Oak! Can I have the squirtle, please?"

OOC: I tried posting this earlier, but it didn't post. :(

Kenoi

Dragonair Trainer
Years
Too excited, and unpatiently waiting for the morning, I stay up until late at night. Eventually exhausted I fall into a deep sleep.

I wake to realize it is the middle of the night. I stand and walk over to the window of my room. Opening it, I shake from the chill on my back as the cold breeze cools my pijama.
Looking out I see a storm building up. The trees are swaying and I can't hear the melody that nearby grass Pokemon usually sing at night from the strange voices the wind makes.
I look up at the sky to see an unextected shine. The dark and stormy clouds have changed their colour into an unusual bright blue. Then in the shady blue background my eyes suddenly catch a sudden motion. I look carefully to make out the unseen Pokemon I naturally suspect hiding in the bright night clouds. I cannot make out its form again. The more I look the more it is difficult for me to see amongst the everchanging stormy clouds. Then the sky suddenly turns unbearably bright, and the world turns white.

I wake to realize this was all a dream by successfully managing to pull down the blanket from over my face while turning towards the direct morning sunlight of my room's window. It takes my eyes to adjust to the light, before I can think.

"Professor Oak..."

I suddenly jump out of bed.

"Choosing Day!"

I quickly start dressing as I try to look at my watch - which indicates 'too late for you, my little trainer-wannabee' - and I stumble as I trip while putting on my pants.

I grab my backpack - with my prepared personal accessories - in flight and sneak past mom as I hurry, running out of the house towards my favourite fruit tree in the neighbourhood. I tear a red and green apple from the tree in my dash across the lawn towards the Professor's Lab. I hurry down the path and lose all my breath when after a couple of hundred steps of rushing I finally reach my destination.

'What if I don't get a Pokemon?' I contemplate to myself as I look around to realise I am too late. Amongst all the gasping I take a deep breath and walk up to Professor Oak, exhausted. I look at the Professor, questioning about my Charmander with a look. Professor Oak shakes his head sympathetically.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
OOC - uuuuum well no one! anyone can control his actions when getting there pokemon, what has he got do do with anything?

anyway, feel free to start traveling around people, remember, this RP is related to the game in a way, so the odds of finding, say a mankey in vridian forest are low BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE who knows, maybe pokemon stray away from there usual home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back