• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new kind of RP - The Ultimate pokemon Journey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I looked back to see some kids on the path behind me. I stopped against a tree and Rain followed suit. One looked like he was trying to catch a pokemon. Looking closer before he threw a pokeball I saw it was a Weedle.

ooc: Hey Kenoi you want your character to buddy up with mine?

Kenoi

Dragonair Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Sure! :classic: But I gotta catch up - if we wanna keep this real RP - 'cause you were one of the first to get your Pokemon and set sail.

Kenoi ran for a long time, constantly following the route to Viridian, and still could not spot the other trainers in the distance.

'I guess I really was late.' He thought to himself.

Hearing some noises from behind, he turned to see a small country truck approaching. He stood aside to see who the people inside the truck were. The truck slowed down when it quickly caught up with him. An unknown girl in traditional country clothes leaned out the window to address him.

"Goin to trainers, ya?" She asked.

Kenoi looked behind to see that the driver was a country boy maybe two years older than the girl. The girl's accent was very unusual for the country.

"How did you know I was looking for them? Have you seen them?"

"We're goin to find'em." She replied. "The whole country nows about'em. Now, will'ya hop-on-board?"

Reluctantly Kenoi took the ride that would shorten the distance between him and the other trainers very fast.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Sorry about my absence people, been looking after my Grandad, anyway.

Yes you can capture a fainted pokemon, but after you have battled it, you throw the pokeball at it and wait, I will then decide if you have caught it or not determined on how good your RP battle sounded.

Bulbasaur: beep, beep, beep, you have caught a weedle!!

Al Duit: A very mischefous caterpie has come up to you and fired a string shot at your arms to try and tie you up!!

Years
  • I heard the rumble of a truck over some kid's yells. A ouple of country kids were in it and there was a kid I recognized from my town.
    " YO! UP HERE! " I roared.

Kenoi

Dragonair Trainer
    Years
  • Kenoi finally saw the trainers, as the small truck quickly approached a kid battling with his Squirtle against a Caterpie, while the other's watched. One of the kids - roughly Kenoi's age - waved at the approaching vehicle. Kenoi smiled happily. He finally caught up with the rest.

The small truck stopped and Kenoi hopped out to greet the others. As he did so, he fogot about the country kids for a moment however, and by the time he had looked back, they have vanished. Kenoi, and his newly met friend, Biole, searched the sorroundings for the country friends, but they were nowhere to be seen. The truck stood empty on the other side of the path, a bit further away from the trainers. Kenoi looked at Biole and shrugged.

"I wanted to thank them for their generosity..." Kenoi said.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • I looked back and saw Tristania was on the move once more. She sweetly walked down the dirt road that led to Viridian Forest. I ran after her and she stopped dead on her tracks. "Tris, what is it?" I curiously asked as she pointed out at a flock of Spearows resting on a tree branch.

I knew they had a bit of a temper so I grabbed her and walked on down the dirt road. I had my MP3 on and she took one end of the headphones and put it to her ear and moved her head to the sound of the beat. I said as I laughed. "Pok?mon after my own heart. Nice."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • "Hey!" I yelp as I jump away and wave my arms around. "Riptide, tackle that caterpie!" I command as I ready a pokeball. I chuckle. This little scoundrel would be kind of fun to have around, I think to myself.

"SQUIRTLE!" Riptide quickly jumps towards the caterpie to tackle it.

OOC: I assume you decide rather or not the tackle hits, so I didn't do anything else.

Kenoi

Dragonair Trainer
    Years
  • Bulbasaur said:
    Billy was about to continue on towards Viridian Forest when he heard a truck pull up and stop. Turning to look he saw Kenoi stepping out as Billy waved and said. "Hi there, so you finally made it. Would you like to be friends?"
    "Maybe then we can travel as friends if you want?" he asked Kenoi.

OOC: There's a time jump there! - Backwards...

"Sure. But you're already in the team." Kenoi replied with a smile.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • I see no pronlem why not pokegirl ^_^

oh, and when next everyone pots, could they say there location and current pokemon along with there pot to remind me.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: I hope this post comes up...i'm having lots of trouble posting!

IC: "Use tail whip, to lower it's defence, then tackle the caterpie!" I shout as I point to the caterpie. Riptide whips his tail around, waving it in caterpies face, then pounces on it.

Years
  • " Hmm. That was totally wierd. Oh well, " I said. Halfway to the first town was where we were.
    " Meet my only Pokemon, a Bulbasaur named Rain. " I said letting out Rain.

ooc: Its all there if you loook hard enough.

Kenoi

Dragonair Trainer
    Years
  • "Oh, so cool! Nice too meet you Rain."

Kenoi kneeled and tapped the Pokemon on the top of her head. Turning to Biole, he seemed to remember something, and started searching his pockets.

Years
  • Rain started to tackle Kenoi's leg after he tapped her on the head. It was a friendly, angry sort of matter.
    " You're going to be so much trouble. " I said.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: sorry, I forgot to put in where I was in the last post...Somewhere between Pallet Town and Viridian. Squirtle named Riptide. Here's what I posted last:

IC:"Use tail whip, to lower it's defence, then tackle the caterpie!" I shout as I point to the caterpie. Riptide whips his tail around, waving it in caterpies face, then pounces on it.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • The caterpie had dodged Riptides attack. "Tackle again, Riptide!" I yell as I jump around with my fists raised.

As the caterpie starts coming in for what looks to me like a tackle attack, Riptide runs towards it full-speed with a tackle attack of his own.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: It would help if Baker's Bulbasaur would pay attention and RP the wild pokemon he sends to attack us! I'd like to catch this caterpie already! I did my part, I posted. Now, do your part and keep the thread you started going! This would be fun if there weren't such a delay!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back