• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Kagu-Chin

#FemaleFighter
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Hi everyone in the Pokecommunity! I'm Kagu-Chin/Guan Yinping(in my dreams.)

I'm this weird girl that plays games that no one plays. Like Dead or alive 5 Ultimate, or Dynasty warriors.
    I'm a 17 year old shy girl, trying to meet new friends.
    I hope I get to meet a lot of new people!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, dear! Oh, those games sound fun. I don't think I've tried them before, though, personally, but I'm sure plenty of other people have. I'm not really sure if I'll ever be playing Dead or Alive, however; I suppose it's a horror game, judging from its title, and I'm just not such a huge of that genre. xD" If it weren't for that, then I wouldn't have minded it.

Hope you enjoy your visits here! If you ever need somebody to chat, just send me a poke, okay?

Kagu-Chin

#FemaleFighter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, dear! Oh, those games sound fun. I don't think I've tried them before, though, personally, but I'm sure plenty of other people have. I'm not really sure if I'll ever be playing Dead or Alive, however; I suppose it's a horror game, judging from its title, and I'm just not such a huge of that genre. xD" If it weren't for that, then I wouldn't have minded it.

Hope you enjoy your visits here! If you ever need somebody to chat, just send me a poke, okay?
    Thanks!
    But Dead or Alive isn't a horror game, it's in the fighting genre. ^^

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hi and welcome! If I had an xbox, I'd totally be down with playing some video games with you. I only have Steam, PS3, and 3DS. Feel free to contact me for any reason, and I hope to see you around.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ooh, I've played Dead or Alive 5 before, but haven't gotten much into it. Still, it's nice to play a fighting game for a change! Also hooray for Dynasty Warriors, that game is amazingggg and I can't wait for Hyrule Warriors! <33

Awh, and wonderful to meet you, Kagu! You'll meet tons of new friends right here in this forum! But yeah, things will be kinda tricky at first, and it's natural to be shy, but, you'll warm up to us eventually! Everyone is generally pretty friendly, so, don't be shy on saying hi to us sometime! In fact, I'm always open to VMs or PMs whenever you like! :3

Maybe you'll like boards such as the Video Games board, to discuss video games and what not, but always remember that the rest of PC is all yours to explore too! And I hope you will have an amazing stay! I'll be right here if you ever need anything. <33

Kagu-Chin

#FemaleFighter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Ooh, I've played Dead or Alive 5 before, but haven't gotten much into it. Still, it's nice to play a fighting game for a change! Also hooray for Dynasty Warriors, that game is amazingggg and I can't wait for Hyrule Warriors! <33

Awh, and wonderful to meet you, Kagu! You'll meet tons of new friends right here in this forum! But yeah, things will be kinda tricky at first, and it's natural to be shy, but, you'll warm up to us eventually! Everyone is generally pretty friendly, so, don't be shy on saying hi to us sometime! In fact, I'm always open to VMs or PMs whenever you like! :3

Maybe you'll like boards such as the Video Games board, to discuss video games and what not, but always remember that the rest of PC is all yours to explore too! And I hope you will have an amazing stay! I'll be right here if you ever need anything. <33
    I can't wait until that comes out either!
    I guess I need to keep playing DW8 until it does come out. :(

Back