• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Bowl

Who will winthe superbowl?

• Carolina Panthers

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • don't care

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • I live in Houston, and I can only imagined how crowded the city will become in two weeks.

I wanna see what team people think is gonna win.

Carolina Panthers or New England Patriots

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm wanting the Panthers to win, but I know that it is mosy likely the Patriots that will win...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?m torn between options three and four, but I like the commercials? ^_^; Plus I?ll have that new LCD TV/monitor to watch it on while on the computer, so why not? =P Just tell me who to root for. XP

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't like American football, but I'll probably watch this in intervals since my dad likes it. o_O; I'll probably be rooting for the Panthers since I like their team name better. XD;

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
  • I hate American football... it always cancels good shows like the Simpsons and Futurama, so as long as it's over early, I'm happy. If people think hockey is a good sport, it's nothing compared to football. You hear people's bones snap in half, so no thank you!

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    I'm a true patriotsfan sence i was 8.. I'm13 now. I thinkthat thepatriots are gunna win! YAY! Panthers don't have a good chance because the ofanse and defense stats are a bunch below are's!

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    YAY! A home girl. Wahoo! I like the yankees also
    ! !

Go SAYURI NO HOSHI!!!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I'm only going to be watching it for the commercials and any other possible surprises *cough* I despise all sports. I don't really want anyone to win, but I hate the Panthers more, because I hate the state I live in! Burn under the wrath of me NC!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I'm pats all the way!Lol, i'm waiting for kickoff right now....

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Shadow said:
    I'm only going to be watching it for the commercials and any other possible surprises *cough* I despise all sports. I don't really want anyone to win, but I hate the Panthers more, because I hate the state I live in! Burn under the wrath of me NC!
    Lol?hmm?what could the surprises be? Oh, I know! *gets mouth taped over*

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Awesome game! Patriots win the same way as 2 years ago! 1 minute to go after being tied. Same result :cool:
    The action was great. Back and forth.
    I only heard about the Janet incident after the game(saw the highlight of it).
    Justin must be getting desperate :P

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Nick?*rolleyes* I had no idea what you were talking about when I closed it, I do make mistakes. Sorry? Hope we can get past it. =\

The game was so close, quite exciting. ^_^;

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • I also live in Houston but I don't really care about the Superbowl but if I had to pick I would choose the Carolina Panthers. :P

Back