• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Responses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Ever since I started back writing again, I haven't ever gotten any feedback what so ever on my stories. I was wondering, do you people think I wouldn't be able to take harsh opinions if there stating that my story is bad? I can, I promise! If you see something in my fics where I need major improving and wanna mention it, I promise I'll hear you out. I won't get mad, I promise.

Charlie Kelly

King of the Rats
    Years
  • I haven't been here long, but I have to say, this clearly isn't the most active place around here. It's probably just that there aren't that many people around here that actually review fanfics. I'll read your Pokemon fic sometime this week, if that makes you feel better. :)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Activity has been down here recently, and not just because mostly everyone is back at school/uni/work and a lack of a new major Pokemon game in Japan (unlike the last three years) means less activity in general across all the Pokemon forums either, which is currently the case (here, sppf, bmgf...). We've had more activity here before too but for various reasons it is pretty quiet atm.

But I don't see much point to this thread tbh... if you want more reviews, the best way is to help out the section and review other people's fics too, or their poetry, and talk in the discussion threads here (or make your own about general writing topics or the such). If nobody does that but just wonders about why nobody is reviewing them, well... you get what the section looks like atm sadly. =/

Basically - if you post about in this section, people will be more inclined to return the favour, and if you advertise your fic in your signature, it's extra advertising too in the appropriate section for your fic. And if you only post your fic here, then you'll just seem inactive and lower your chances of reviews.

But as there's not much point to this thread (why should everyone have a 'I want more reviews' thread otherwise?), I'll just close.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back