• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Doubles

Fire Angel Dragon Thing...:3
Years
Yay what Nick said was true but I do have some lvl 90 pokemon to transfer but my wi fi and my DSI don't really cooperate that much

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
Looking forward to round 2 matches. They should be going up in the next couple of days right?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
So we've reached that time again. I have to say this is one of the easiest elimination rounds I've had in awhile, which will hopefully be a good sign for future rounds. For all those folks who won(or lost) by default, you have until Wednesday to get your battles done to have them still count. Good luck! As for the rest of you, here are the pairings:

Tournament 14 Pairings

Round Two 4th Gen

CowboyBrianine VS Mozarch4

Lazn VS wonjoon0330

Free Rounds: Kepov, Dusknoirs

Round Two 5th Gen

Mozarch4 VS Bly DX

man VS FinalMaster

CowboyBrianine VS wonjoon0330

Dusknoirs VS TTC

OneofFour VS PKMN Trainer Nick

And there you have it, folks! Good luck in your battles, and I hope you all have fun! Battle results are due in anytime before Saturday, May 28th, 2011. And with that...

COMMENCE! :D​

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Contacted both of my opponent for Gen 4 & Gen 5 Tournament, waiting for their replies.

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Lost to Lazn by 5-1, GG!!

Edit: Due to some issues, I need to forfeit from the Round 2 of Gen 5 Tournament.

Congratulations CowboyBrianine for getting second consecutive free wins and good luck in the Round 3!

Last edited:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Gah, I've just got to much homework to do for the rest of the week.

Gonna have to bow out and let man advance by the looks of things.

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
Years
Mozarch4 decided to forfeit his match with me due to wifi router problems or similar issue, So he kinda gave the match win to me.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
And it's time for Round Three!

Round Three 4th Gen

Kepov VS Lazn

Mozarch4 VS Dusknoirs

Round Three 5th Gen

Bly DX VS CowboyBrianine

FinalMaster VS PKMN Trainer Nick

OneofFour VS Dusknoirs/TTC

I see Dusknoirs and TTC are currently trying to get their battle done, so I'll hold on a bit for them. And PKMN Trainer Nick gets a reward for being the sole player to get his battle done in time: you're back in this! ^_^

Any of the Defaulted games can be completed by Wednesday, though after that my decisions on the first post are final. As for Round Three matches, they're due in by Saturday, June 11th, 2011. Good luck, and...

Last edited:

man

Scrafty the Beast
Years
Sorry, but you will have to edit the round listings. FinalMaster should proceed to next
round, as I have already forfeited the match.

Years
Well, TTC will be out of town all week, and told me on Friday night, while him and Dusknoirs were trying to do battle, that if he couldn't get one in Saturday morning, he would probably just have to forfeit the match? I believe he comes back this Saturday (the 4th of June).

If you want to wait until then to get a winner for that match we can, and the winner and I hopefully will have a chance to battle within the next week before the battles are due.

If you would rather not wait, I'll get in touch with Dusknoirs.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Yeah, that's a little too late, unfortunately. I'll give the match to Dusknoirs. Good luck. ^^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Sorry for being a day late. I was only available to post the round yesterday morning, at which time PC's database was down. So I was forced to wait until now.

And with that, I will announce the final round:

Tournament 13 4th Gen Final

Dusknoirs VS Kepov

And given this turnout for this, this is most likely going to be our last 4th Gen tournament. So good luck to both of you on getting that final name on the list. ^_^

As for the 5th Gen battles, I see that Dusknoirs and OneofFour are actively trying to get their battle done, so I'll wait for that. As I've went and DQ'd both FinalMaster and PKMN Trainer Nick, your battle has just been upgraded to a Semi-Final. Good luck! And...

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
Years
Once again my opponent hasn't shown up and believe me I'm not trying to skip rounds by avoiding battles to each due date.

But as a matter of fact, I've been a bit disappointed with my opponents not turning up (Although they have some validated reasons for not showing up), and since there hasn't been much activity in this thread, I thought it would be best if I waited for you (Alakazam 17) post before I have my say.

If I'm out of the tourney for any reason, then thats OK with me(Although I'm not trying to resign), But whatever the case, this will unfortunately by my last participation in this tournament game as there is not much players who want to actively take part and I don't want to sound rude or anything, but It has been quite dry lately with any activity in the Competitive battling area of the PC forum.

Sorry If I sound rather prude but I had to have my say on the current situation, but I'll be more than happy if you (Alakazam 17) or anyone else would PM me the next time you guys get back online.

Thanks. :|

Last edited:

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
Years
The final battle of 4th Gen was planned to go underway but we're having a tough time being on the same exact minute.

Last edited:
Back