• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ace Trainer Tricky wants to battle!

TrickyBirb

Rockstar Sylveon
Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2019
    Hello~ My name is Tricky! I'm 20 and been in love with the Pokemon series since Gold and Silver despite barely being able to read.

I was enamoured by my friend's sisters Silver cartridge and I asked if I could borrow it when she was finished with it, and soon I had a copy of Silver and a GBC annnnnd the rest was history.

I got hooked for life when Gen 4 came out and the Meta maturing and I've been addicted to the competitive scene since.

Some of my favourite Pokemon are (in gen order)

Spoiler:

My favourite gens are 2,4,5 and 7, four being my absolute favourite.

outside of pokemon, I'm a fan of Steven Universe, Star vs the Forces of Evil, We Bare Bears, DnD and many other video game series!

I am a psychology fanatic, with nine years of self-study under my belt, I am specialized in criminal psychology, I have a deep interest in Crime and it's social aspects in the communal, Familial and Individual levels.

I am Royal Canadian Mounted Police hopeful and I am psyched to help keep communities safe and help individuals.

I suppose ive babbled on long enough, but i'll answer any question and I am happy to meet you all

Years
  • Mareep fan yes indeed here is my seal of approval. I love them very much!! Welcome to PC Tricky. =) You have some real cool interests, I'm into psychology and the human mind as well, but more as just a curiosity. The psych classes I took at school were always super interesting.

Happy to meet you too! Hope you like it here. o/

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Tricky!

It's amazing to know that you've been playing Pokemon for such a long time and it's great to have you here on the forums! Your list of favorite Pokemon is really comprehensive and I really like Vaporeon, Metagross and Sylveon from your list! Ah and you're a police hopeful? Good luck with that, it's a really good profession and keeping people safe is a noble endeavor. <3

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time on the forums! Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Lumhn

Still in Kanto
    Years
  • Oh lord, another psych fan, I have to say hi.
    I'm also 20, just turned 20 in January. I've been in love with Pokemon since I played Red when I was 3 and I probably couldn't read, hah.

I'm into competitive battling as well, I topped the PS Gen 1 OU ladder a few years ago on a username that I've abandoned as a teenager but this will be my real user, hopefully, for a long time!

Although I don't like Beedrill too much, I love Vaporeon and Sandslash, and Gengar is my second favourite line in gen 1, probably.

I'm a psychology fanatic as well, although I try not to leverage that skill in general, day to day conversation. I'm majoring in clinical psychology, although I've done a lot of research into criminal psychology. Maybe we can talk about it sometime.

Now I've babbled on enough. Glad to see you here!

Back