• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    how can i get zygarde? i already have 5% cell and cores of zygarde and i really want it on my team now so i can train its ev as soon as possible

You're going to be disappointed then. Zygarde is a long term goal that you should aim for. The cells and cores are splashed out across several areas in the main and post game regions. You basically find enough cells and cores in time for the final boss and that's only if you've been paying attention and hunting as some of the cells and cores are well hidden. I would suggest you seek out alternates to fill out your team as Zygarde isn't meant to form a key part of people's teams given how long it ordinarily takes to obtain all of the cells and cores in the game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    This has probably been asked, but thats alot to go through. Is there any way to play this on mobile, through emulation or something to that extent?
    Thanks for any help and answers!!!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    This has probably been asked, but thats alot to go through. Is there any way to play this on mobile, through emulation or something to that extent?
    Thanks for any help and answers!!!

Not through official means, no. I don't support anything other than PC. I am vaguely aware that others have managed to get it working using third party applications like JoiPlay but as I don't have any insight into how that works, I can't provide more support.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Unfortunately, I think your save file may have corrupted. It happens when you let it save after a crash like that. When it crashes, you're supposed to abort the save and close the game immediately before it auto saves or else you will get stuck and be unable to move or you get that save file error.

It's a bug I'm aware of occurs from time to time but it happens mostly on computers with older hardware or if you're running a lot of things at the same time as the game. I've not been able to successfully replicate and fix this bug so I ask people to quick save and keep backups of save files in case of save file corruption such as this. I've posted this on the Discord server known bugs but if you hadn't joined and read that, you wouldn't have seen it.

Sorry 😔!

Well, crap. This just happened to me, too. I'd just arrived in Windvale City, and was really enjoying the game thus far. I can't help but chuckle at nearly every new conversation with Breloom 9000, and have been genuinely interested to see where the story is going.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Well, crap. This just happened to me, too. I'd just arrived in Windvale City, and was really enjoying the game thus far. I can't help but chuckle at nearly every new conversation with Breloom 9000, and have been genuinely interested to see where the story is going.

I'm sorry to hear that! I try to encourage people to keep backup saves as much as possible because I've been unable to find the cause of that save file corruption. It's very aggravating and I do apologize!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Loving some of the Epoch forms I've seen thus far. Epoch Avalugg is an absolute monster and I love him. Part of me wants to use a different team this time through since I am going ahead and restarting, but part of me wants to grab that unholy monstrosity again because he's amazing. Go figure, a slow bulky ice-type that doesn't work because of Ice's horrible defensive typing suddenly becomes a s***-wrecker when you make it a rock type!

(Also I may or may not have named Epoch Lillipup "Seymour" because if I'm going to be depressed...)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Loving some of the Epoch forms I've seen thus far. Epoch Avalugg is an absolute monster and I love him. Part of me wants to use a different team this time through since I am going ahead and restarting, but part of me wants to grab that unholy monstrosity again because he's amazing. Go figure, a slow bulky ice-type that doesn't work because of Ice's horrible defensive typing suddenly becomes a s***-wrecker when you make it a rock type!

(Also I may or may not have named Epoch Lillipup "Seymour" because if I'm going to be depressed...)

Glad to hear you're giving it another try. Feel free to join the Discord to let people know as you progress or if you have any other questions, such as keeping save file backups. Who knows, you might find some other epoch form gems out there that aren't as frequently used beyond Epoch Avalugg.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    I just started the game to see how it looks and I loved it
    I'm already playing someone else's game, but as soon as I finish it, I will try this one

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2022
    I have two questions.

1. Is most of the custom mega stones in the oceanview Black Market?
    2. Are the mining rocks able to be respawnable or is that not possible?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I have two questions.

1. Is most of the custom mega stones in the oceanview Black Market?
    2. Are the mining rocks able to be respawnable or is that not possible?

1. All of the mega stones are available through the black market. The black market is designed to allow players to access whatever mega stone they want promptly. All mega stones can be found normally out in the world too, but as some mons have their mega stones appearing very late in the game, the black market helps you access what you need as soon as you can visit it.

2. The mining rocks do not respawn.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2021
    Having a crash issue with soulstones; downloaded the game and it seemed to work just fine, but I got a runtime error immediately after being asked for my callsign/name. "Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred." Any advice on how to fix this? I've reloaded the game and redownloaded it (Once from Relic Castle, once from here)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Having a crash issue with soulstones; downloaded the game and it seemed to work just fine, but I got a runtime error immediately after being asked for my callsign/name. "Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred." Any advice on how to fix this? I've reloaded the game and redownloaded it (Once from Relic Castle, once from here)

Hard to say what's going on... Have you possibly interrupted the download or not let it fully unzip before you started playing? This is the first I'm seeing this error crop up.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2021
    I haven't interrupted the download, and I unzipped it like the download guide suggested. I'll redownload it again just to be sure.

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I haven't had the chance to play this quite yet as life hit like a truck but the next time I have down time, I'm looking forward to starting Soulstones. I've been keeping tabs on the game for the past year and its safe to say this game has me super duper intrigued ^^

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I haven't had the chance to play this quite yet as life hit like a truck but the next time I have down time, I'm looking forward to starting Soulstones. I've been keeping tabs on the game for the past year and its safe to say this game has me super duper intrigued ^^

Hope you enjoy. Feel free to join the Discord and ask any questions you may have there.

Back