• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

TY

granted but they throw you in prison and see me as their king XD.
I wish Dewott could learn Hydro Cannon

TY

Granted, but they become bored and give the pokemon back
I wish Stunfisk evolved into Mudkip XD

TY

Granted but it is a Stunfisk with only Splash from lv100
I wish Mudkips cant evolve

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, they can't evolve hence they don't get stronger....

I wish I will get along and become friends with the Zoroark I am supposed to meet today. [it would be the first dark type I'd get along with] for some reason, I don't suit well with dark types...

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
I'm back!
anyway granted but Zoroark has a secret crush on Reshiram and your's new born and steals her away...
I wish that the stalkers would beat themselves to death using their own pokemon.

TY

Granted, but their pokemon will stalk you now.

I wish Shinies arent that rare

TY

granted, but now you will be thrown into prison for killing a Suicune
I wish my Dewott was real and stood next to me

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but it decides to show off and hits you, inadvertently knocking you out and gaining enough experience to evolve into a Samurott, and goes into exile for shaming its master.

I wish spiky ear pichu could carry over to 5th gen.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but then you get the joy of being trolled for the rest of your life.

I wish they made a Zoroark 3DS with a hologram of him on the shell.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but it is REAL expensive,

I wish everybody on Facebook would quit teasing me about my Moltres, and quit making up false information about Moltres... [I've had to defriend a couple of people because of it]

Last edited:

TY

Granted, but now they tease you at something else

I wish my ´Samurott´ devolved

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, hence getting weaker...

I wish Mine and Reshiram's marriage was back to normal (before anything was corrupted)[I am starting to not like corrupt a wish due to all the constant attacks on our marriage]........... and I used to be obsessed........ find better ways to corrupt my wishes other than splitting us apart

TY

Granted but your Reshiram appeared to be a bad wife. You need to do anything for her.
I wish i had an Shiny Krookodile

Back