• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • Granted, but my Reshiram wife got mad because I gave you the Zekrom, so she Blue Flares you and takes the Zekrom back

I wish I could get my Moltres to a Pokemon Center to get it back to strong enough to transport me, even if it means riding my Reshiram wife there instead

Last edited:

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
  • granted, my Reshiram wife will give it back to you two conditions, you have to pay her $3,000,000,000 + She gets to use another Blue Flare on you!

I wish Latias & Latios were the ones that guide me though my life, like Guidance Councilors

Last edited:

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Fine, I pay her all that money and get hit with another one x_x

Granted, but they ditch you when an angry Gyarados attacks. Oops?

I wish now I can get married to Zekrom. Maybe. o.o

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
  • granted, Zekrom and You get married, but Zekrom invites me and my Reshiram wife to the wedding which was perfect, now I can stalk you and figure out a plan to get Zekrom back...

I wish my Pokemon SoulSilver would hurry up and be delivered to me so I can start playing it!!

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
  • granted, you are being stalked because being married to a Zekrom is weirder than me being married to a Reshiram, me and Reshiram are just a hair above stalkable level

I wish bedroom activities weren't so awkward with me and Reshiram [I's kinda hard, do you even know how big Reshiram is and what Reshiram looks like]

Skystrike

Years
  • Granted. Reshiram becomes so small bedroom activities are STILL not possible, lol

I wish to know why being married to Zekrom is weirder. Oh and I wish that THERE WERE MORE C-GEAR SKINS OUT D:<

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
  • granted, but know you know why it is weirder, you dump you Zekrom and as for new C-Gear skins, they all suck

I wish my Reshiram wife was back to her normal size... and I wish I had the ability TurboBlaze like she does

Skystrike

Years
  • Granted. Except you don't have a flame. lulz.

Gee, now i wish I could...well...marry another Suicune?

[Also, now I'm starting to like Pokemon marriages. DARN YOU *shakes fist* cause I have two Pokemon I like lots. Victini and Suicune <3]

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
  • granted, Suicine looks too much like an animal, and people wonder, marry an animal?

I wish my Reshiram wife can keep it up on our way to the Pokemon Center to heal my Moltres, come on we only have 1000 miles to go...

Skystrike

Years
  • Granted she keeps it up. one inch away, she starts giving birth. (lolwut?)

I wish I could change back into my Suicune form.

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
  • granted, but your wedding is attacked by numerous Zapdoses and Zekroms, being water types, you can't defend yourself...

I wish no one would ever laugh at mine and Reshiram's half Reshiram half human child

Last edited:

TY

Granted, but the only move it can is Rest
    I wish you can capture Weavile in wild

Back