• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Avatars For PC

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
  • Aren't you just kind of on the edge when you see someone with the same avatar as you? Do you feel like you have no where to go and find a unique avatar of your own? We'll never fear, because I have a solution. I will create pokemon avatars for you, based on your request.

I now do single normal/shiny pokemon, duo normal/single pokemon, and single trainer avatars.
    * Please note that due to school's homework, I will not have avatars done until Friday at the earliest. On Saturdays and Sundays I'm completely free to make more avatars *
    Grass Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Normal Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Psychic Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Dark Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Poison Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

2 Type Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Dual Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

More will be coming soon based on request.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I love this idea! I'm going to say it right now, there's no promise these can be uploaded onto PC's server, but I love the idea of having a universal pokemon themed avatar resource based on your pixel art. Just make sure credit is given where it's due and request are fulfilled in a timely fashion. :)

Project Approved!

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    Oooh, this looks interesting. Could I have an avatar of Grimer please? :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    These would look pretty good if they were square, centered and with a bit more detail (contest accessories/props?), this poor Espeon is about to fall out the bottom:

s_espeon_by_logicalcabbage-d7wxnkn.png

Back