• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silver Destiny *Now Recruiting*

Should I include the Giovanni is Silver's father theory

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • INTRO:
    Hi There, Welcome to the Team Silver Destiny Thread! I am not requiring the best
    hackers out there but I would like you to have some experience. All help is
    appreciated but I don't require you to be a pro all that I ask is that you
    are dedicated and work on this hack at least 2 or 3 times a
    week whenever you can. I also have a sequel planned with the story for the
    first two games work out but it is tentative if you have ideas to put in I
    will consider all ideas I want this to be the entire teams hack not just
    mine :) I want this to be a community project. I do however ask that if you
    do want to help that you are committed to it and you don't just help once
    then we never speak again. I am very flexible and understand that everyone
    has a life and can't work on a hack 24/7 so I won't get mad if I don't hear
    from you for a day or two :D

Hack Info
    Name: Pokemon Silver Destiny
    ROM Base: Fire Red
    Language: English May go for Translations Afterwards If I can find someone to do it and it is a successful hack
    Progress: About 80% of the first BETA which goes up to the 1st gym maybe ruins of alph and like 3 towns and 4 Routes

What's Done
    100% of maps needed for first alpha and beta. Most of the scripts and tiles.

Disclaimer
    Some of the names and locations, and events of this hack are based off of Pokemon Gold Silver and Crystal. This Hack will also contain things that might not have been in the game's story that I or other team members have come up with. This is a Non-Profit Fan Based Game. With Ideas from the fans who just want to contribute to the Pokemon fan base. Please support the official release. (Insert legal mumbo jumbo here) I claim no rights to pokemon. Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Game freak.

Story Info
    So it is basically the events of G/S/C but from Silver's (the rival) point of view) but definitely not the story we all know. Giratina grows restless in the distortion world and wants out to get revenge on arceus but the only problem is he cannot do it on his own. So he takes control of many pokemon and humans to do his bidding. You wake up in a strange region that you have never been to with no memory other than you must free Giratina and that your name is Silver. The only way to free Giratina is to break the 3 seals contained by Azelf Uxie and Mesprit the keepers of knowledge emotion and willpower. The gym leaders are in a secret organization that constantly trys to stop you and you must defeat them before they can stop you
    Spoiler:

Main Cast
    Silver- Our main hero yes hero he is a good guy in this game xD

Ethan-The foolish child who is always in your way

Demetria- A woman who watches the main hero she has a mysterious past. She always seems to show up in random places
    Spoiler:

Silas- A man who lives in the shadows that always tries to stop you from completing your journey
    Spoiler:

Rose-She is the first person you meet in Johto with flaming red hair just like you could there be a connection?

Masked man-He seems to have known you before you lost your memory and is always asking after someone named green. Just who is this man?

Planned Features

-An Exciting New Story
    -New trainer sprites
    -New Trainer Classes
    -Ruins, Factories, and Mountains
    -Retyping where I see fit
    -Some 4/5 gen pokemon
    -Starter give aways. There will be people throughout Johto that will give you one of the starters so keep your eyes peeled
    -DNS system
    -The Battleground (A new concept kind of like the trainer tower but after each badge you advance another room and at the end there is a special event)
    -The return of...Wait for it... Joey's TOP PERCENTAGE RATTATA XD he will appear more than once to battle you
    -New sprites I really don't like the gen 3 sprites
    -Appearances from team Aqua and Magma and maybe team galactic if I can find a spriter
    -Some plot points from the adventures manga
    -You start out with a sneasel
    -You can only pick totodile as a starter but the starter give aways make up for it
    -649 pokemon

Help needed:
    -Icons for the pokemon in party
    -Scripting
    -Map warps I don't know why this is just so confusing for me
    -Not exactly a job but if you plan on playing I beg for your opinion on whether or not to include the theory of Giovanni being Silver's Dad
    -Some trainer OW sprites for a few characters
    -Cry inserter
    -In battles trainer sprites (like how you battle a trainer you see them before they send out a pokemon)
    -Someone who can change the name and sprites of badges
    -Trainer editor (as far as editing which pokemon a trainer has and putting in the battles as I don't know how to do this :P )
    -Tile inserter not many but there are some very essential tiles needed for the first beta
    -I need some story line helpers don't be offended if you apply we start talking and I don't accept your ideas I am really open unless it conflicts or changes the feel of the game

Team Members/Credits:
    - Luxray Hacker Me (Story and Leader)
    - Luxray Hacker Verde Ware (Mapping)
    -Luxray Hacker Verde Ware (Pokemon inserts and spriting)
    -Shadow Wolf (Cry inserts)
    -The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource (some sprites)
    -Manadhon (scripter ASM)

Application
    Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking)
    Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine)
    Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement)
    How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine):
    Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc)
    Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys here are some of my notes if you plan on helping with the hack just to get a general idea of what's going on in the hack I will update it periodically :) if it seems like there is more than one person it's because it is me and some helpers talking over ideas through chat :P

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
    Years
  • Hacking Career: Since early 2013.
    Other hacks you may have worked on: Check my signature
    Proof of previous work: Signature again -.-
    How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Like everyday after school.
    Timezone - Australian Eastern Standard Time + 9-10 Hours

Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc) E-Mail. (I'll PM you)
    Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7

Almost everyday after school. Progress may be slow as I am helping MegaIndianCharizardX with his johto hack, so yeah.

Mainly my job is mapping, so that's what I would like to help for.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd love your help :D how experienced are you with mapping? I mostly need help with warps connections and adding tiles but I would love for help with mapping as well ^^ PM me and I can give you a link to the hack :)

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
    Years
  • Well I guess I am decent at mapping, because I can actually do it. Can't script for anything.

Aj Harold

The champ
    Years
  • Name- Aj Harold!
    Skills- Pokedex expanding and editing pokedex data,Wild pokemon Editing!
    Proof of work- not yet, I'm a rookie but would love to be a part of your team and i won't be able to become a pro unless i work somewhere and get experience!
    applying for- all of my skill i am good in mentioned above!
    Timezone- The US, -8.00 UTC!

Years
  • Name- Aj Harold!
    Skills- Pokedex expanding and editing pokedex data,Wild pokemon Editing!
    Proof of work- not yet, I'm a rookie but would love to be a part of your team and i won't be able to become a pro unless i work somewhere and get experience!
    applying for- all of my skill i am good in mentioned above!
    Timezone- The US, -8.00 UTC!

Hey welcome to the team ^^ for some proof of work can you say, expand the pokedex then add the shinx line for example in without replacing any pokemon on a blank fire red rom? Then send it to me when you are done PM me and I will give you my email :P

Years
  • Hey guys I got a new job for anyone who wants it I really need some help with trainer sprites I have some of silver but they kinda suck and I need every other sprite as well xD like for gym leaders stuff like that :)

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • Hacking Career: I've been at it for two years now

Other hacks you may have worked on: I was a member of teams Thunderbolt, Umbra, and Gold

Proof of previous work:
    I can send you something

How often you Get Online: I get on nearly every day after school (Eastern Standard Time)

Primary Contact: pm, email

Availability: I'm free almost every single day after school

While I primarily do scripting and music hacking, I'm an all-around guy (graphics not included).

Years
  • Hacking Career: I've been at it for two years now

Other hacks you may have worked on: I was a member of teams Thunderbolt, Umbra, and Gold

Proof of previous work:
    I can send you something

How often you Get Online: I get on nearly every day after school (Eastern Standard Time)

Primary Contact: pm, email

Availability: I'm free almost every single day after school

While I primarily do scripting and music hacking, I'm an all-around guy (graphics not included).

You are so in ^^ thank you so much now my hack can go somewhere I've needed a scripter so bad :D I'll pm you shortly with info on how to download the rom and what I need done :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Lol. Renaming the badges isn't that hard. You just have to edit the text that appears when you achieve the Badge! ;)

Years
  • Lol. Renaming the badges isn't that hard. You just have to edit the text that appears when you achieve the Badge! ;)

I know but it is scripting which again I have no idea how to do :P the job is mainly changing the appearance in the trainer menu to the johto badges :P

Years
  • Got all the mapping done for the first Alpha we just need to finish our scripting and insert the rest of the pokemon and we will be done look for the alpha within the next week or so. But this doesn't mean there aren't any jobs you can still apply below ^^ All help is appreciated

Years
  • Hey guys just an update I am all ready to release the hack I just need some spriters for overworld like silvers trainer sprite and what not. Any volunteers?

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
    Years
  • Hacking Career: Since Early 2013
    Other hacks you may have worked on:
    Proof of previous work:
    How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine):GMT+05:30
    Primary Contact :[email protected]
    Availability:1 hour daily
    I would like to the beta tester

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back