• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Flame of Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

engage'

a new horizon
Years
I can help with any graphic designing. I can make uBars and the like. My sig is an example. xD.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
UPDATE:
New ScreenShots has Been Uploaded, Hope you Like It..! ^^

Neti

Inactive
Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
UPDATE:
New Videos has Been Uploaded, Hope you Like It..! ^^

>>ROM Reaverz Hacking Team: just want to say thank you for all your help, this is the best team I ever have with in my whole life..! ^^

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
This hack is looking really good.
keep up the good work.
I especially like the fact instead of having 3 pokeballs you actually SEE the pokemon.
Good luck ;)

Neti

Inactive
Years
it would be very nice of you to show your support by voting for this hack in the hack of the week thread.
thx in advance

@Xbuster you might add another link to the video section, the "Flame of Rage Playlist": http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=54F293CB250A7CF0
and here are some new screenshots i made, add them to the first post if you like them:
screenshot1.png
screenshot2.png
screenshot3.png

screenshot4.png
screenshot5.png
screenshot6.png

screenshot7.png
screenshot8.png
screenshot9.png

and this image, just to show ppl we are really serious with this:
Spoiler:

this website was created by me to make it easier for us to look up things and keep everything organized.
we call it shq, which in fact means Secret Head Quarter. that was a joke of xbuster but i took it seriously...
to visit it you need to know the url and a password which is secret... you could look up detailed information about maps, events and the plot^^ then you wont have to play the game anymore

Last edited:

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
wow this hack is awesome is there any d/p pokemon? :D hope this project will finish :D

Neti

Inactive
Years
for now were not planning to insert d/p or fakemon.
and we sure will finish, the process is really fast^^
its nice to see people like our work!

the beta will be released when about 50% of the game is done.
Mapping is at 30% and the Scripts... well i dont really know

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
oic hope in the future your team add almost d/p pokemon coz its very demand in the pokemon hack :D well gudluck to your hack and i support this hack :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
thanks you for all your support..!^^

UPDATE:
New ScreenShots has Been Uploaded, Hope you Like It..! ^^

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
This looks cool!!

I would have gave you a banner but i cant cause i cant post photobucket images. I dont have 15 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back