• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Flame of Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neti

Inactive
Years
  • here are 3 new screenshotsof town 5 for you guys:
    screenshot10.png
    screenshot11.png
    screenshot12.png

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Nice screen shots, I saw the entire town in the team thread, it looks awesome. Good luck with the rest of the hack.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • This looks cool!!

I would have gave you a banner but i cant cause i cant post photobucket images. I dont have 15 posts!
    thx
    you could post it with * instead of dots, so we would just have to replace them and it wouldn't be a link ^^

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Nice, new screens of the map you put in the map rating thread (Hope you read my suggestions!)
    I like the OW's, they look so original. The graphics could get a little bit of work and so could the story, but I hope you work on that. I hope the scripting part is going well, anyways good luck!

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • ive read your ssuggestions but i still ddont get the part with the gym^^
    and the story is great, its just that the great part isnt published yet xD
    and the scripting is going well too, thx to MasterTrack

More4Life

Advanced Mapper
    Years
  • Wow, awesome city!
    I believe you made the roof of the gym to short, increase the length to three not two.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • i think after saying it three times i got it... but i still dont get whats wrong, if i consider it to be only 2 tiles long in this town?
    nintendo made it 3 tiles, i make it 2 tiles. i dont see anything wrong here

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I like the way progress keeps your team in good shape. :)
    I also love the way your team cooperates with you. I envy you guys! :)

anyways, after reading the previous posts(good thing there were still 3 pages here for me to read :P), I haven't seen the answer for my question...

The starters are Houndour, Vulpix and Growlithe...
    Will they evolve through level(the three of them) or will both Vulpix and Growlithe evolves through Fire Stones..?

Entei's in the title screen... Is there a chance that Moltres, Ho-oh and Groudon be in the game with special events?

Also, be proud of your team. You're lucky to have them with you. :)
    And to your team (and you, of course), I wish you the best of luck!
    Your progress is very nice. ^^
    Keep it up! ;)

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
  • @ destinedjagold wow, great! a great hacker posted in our thread! i'm your biggest fan! xD

well back to topic:

Growlite, Vulpix and Houndour will all three evolve by using a firestone and i changed Houndour so it's just firetype. (i made it yesterday xD)

and about your second question, i'll answer it in a spoiler:

Spoiler:

and, yes, our team is great xD no, what i want to say is that i'm really proud being in this team and that it makes much fun to work with you!
    (and also, thanks to all who voted for us at the HOTW! You are great! xD)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    forgive me if I didn't vote, though...
    anyways, please don't call me 'the great hacker'... I'm still learning. :)

oh well... so they'll evolve through stones, ei? cool!
    Vulpix... =3

ah! so they'll have roles. sweet, but I won't spoil myself for me to save the fun! :)

as always, I wish all the members in your team to work cooperately and don't ever forget to have fun.
    I wish you the best of luck. ;)

~~~edit~~~
    oh my... where are my manners?
    I forgot to congratulate you guys, so erm...
    Congratulations for winning in the hack of the week!

you all deserve such honor. ;)

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • xD dont tell him that he can just read that part of the story xD maybe we should edit those posts so the story stays secret^^

and i can just repeat what Sa already said: Thanks to the whole team, im proud of being a member of it! And thanks to all who voted for us (look at my signature^^)

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • Damn we really won xD

I can only repeat what I already wrote in the Team thread: I'ts great to work in this team, we are ~4-5 people who are really active hacking, and that's perfectly fine :)

Thx destinedjagold ^^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Alright, and here's your award, people! (As always, thanks to Barker for another nice piece of work :D)

how7bannervz8.jpg
    - Big Version
    how7textzc7.png
    - Small Version

Remember: "With a big award comes a big responsability", which means that you must keep working hard on your project. Good luck!

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • oh wow thx! XBuster is sleeping right now^^
    This Award looks really great!

Sure we will keep up the hard work! We are working every day, and while some of us sleep others are working ;-)

Now i have one question that hopefully someone who reads this thread can answer:
    how can i make a tile where you can meet wild pokemon without replacing an old one?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back