• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Banhammered for implying Red lives in Florida.

If you're under Red's bed, but live in Florida... RED LIVES IN FLORIDA!

Or something like that.

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned cuz you are 12 talking about death and stuff. 12 year olds should be worrying about unicorns and puppies, not death statistics.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Banned because I think it all boils down to perspective. It's really how you view it. Some are less bothered by it, others are. I'm not one to shock easily, so I'm not phased. Oh well.

"...and that's the way the cookie crumbles..."

Also, isn't Meowing Mewtwo's signature too big? It has a scroll bar...

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned because the Minotaur lieked mudkipz and Theseus was a HUGE genwunner and he stabbed the Minotaur and said "squirtle mutha effas!!!!"

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Banned for not noticing until I mentioned "bro"!

No seriously, I have gotten that before. I am just very unorthodox when it comes to picking themes. But I'm not a genderbender.

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned cuz its not cuz you said bro, i just noticed that the gender on the side was male. i assumed you were a girl cuz your pic lol, no biggie tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back