• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned cuz you agreed with me and complimented my sig. you dont ban people for positive things! lol. also this thread has been open for like 4 1/2 years and imma come on here as long as i have internet just to keep the thread open lol. like even if im 60 years old ill come here and ban people.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Banned for... keeping this thread going that long!
I should stop posting until someone else does. I don't want to start heading into the monopolization penalties. QUIT WHILE I'M AHEAD!
Hm. Time to go check my Game Development thread...

...and to listen to Basshunter!

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned cuz this whole thread is against the rules, i dont think it actually matters. threads are supposed to be useful, and the only use this thread has given me is to relieve some boredom. so this thread breaks the rules by being a useless thread, yet its been here for 4 1/2 years. im pretty sure mods will be a little bit more lenient on this thread in particular

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Banned because although Top Gear is cool, Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares is number 1 on my favorite UK shows. Watching him try to get some of the most horrid kitchens running is always entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back