• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Okay, after some thought, I've changed the list of banned Pokemon, taking several off so that only ubers are not allowed.

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
That's good news for me. Now I only have to switch up one slot instead of two. ^_^

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Okay, after some thought, I've changed the list of banned Pokemon, taking several off so that only ubers are not allowed.

Yes! You rock so much, Now I can have my two awesome legend pokemons in my team! Yes!

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009

*headdesk* Great...now I'm going to have to take possible Legendary teams into consideration...looks like I'll have to edit my team...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Yo Alakazam, i think you need to kick Edge_of_Ultima out >.>
Why, was s/he banned? O_o

EDIT: I guess he was, heh. Well, I'll keep him on the list until I send out the PM's in two weeks. If he isn't back by then(and I'm guessing he won't be, XD), he'll be disqualified.

dragonwow said:
im in than can i use lv 100 or not ?
I take it you want to enter the tournament? You can use any level of Pokemon, as long as you set the level to 100 or 50 during your battle.

Last edited:

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years

Boooooo, hiisssssss, cave-in!! Come on! This is supposed to be an official competition! Nintendo wouldn't cave in like you did! >.<

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
I'm in. My friend code is in my signature if you need it. I've got a while to prepare a team, I might as well start now.

Is there a max. number on the amount of participants?

AbareMax

Ichida

Years
I've decided that since this tourney's caved in to legendary using posers, I'm pulling out of the race. If you flip on your poor decision, count me back in. Criticize me as you like, _______________, (insert... anyone's name here, by now) but I will stand adamantly by my beliefs, even if it costs me a tournament title.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Yay for another tournament! And good that we have time to prepare, I'll join. My home router for some reason won't let the DS connect to it, I'll have to grab a cheap router at radio shack or something. haha.

As for a different approach, how about a doubles tournament (player/player vs. player/player, not one person using two pokemon)? That might be fun.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I am not Nintendo, XD. Though I changed the rule because I got the impression that the majority of people wanted it as such.

If anyone can prove me wrong, I'll gladly change the rules back. I had the rule as it was because that's how I would like it in a tournament. However, this isn't my tournament; it is all of ours, really.

I haven't used a legendary team since my 1st run-through of Silver Version, and I don't plan on doing it again. Furthermore, I am confident that my Pokemon team can take on the legends they may face in battle.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
Years
I haven't used a legendary team since my 1st run-through of Silver Version, and I don't plan on doing it again. Furthermore, I am confident that my Pokemon team can take on the legends they may face in battle.

Same here, actually. But I am worried about coming against Jirachi - having seen one completely absorb an Earthquake from my Metagross, and my lack of a decent Fire type move, Jirachi scares me a bit.

But I'm not pulling out just because a few legendaries are allowed, that's for sure. We normal-Pokemon users will show those legendary-users who's boss. ;)

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Richard Steel don't mention Jirachi. :(

I went up one that used U-Turn in conjunction with Wish and it was a nightmare.

Of course that was a few months ago and I always include a good fire type on my team now.

Ichida

Years
Alakazam17 said:
Though I changed the rule because I got the impression that the majority of people wanted it as such.

If anyone can prove me wrong, I'll gladly change the rules back.

Then I suggest we put it to a vote. I vote for no legendaries.

Back