• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Poll Transporter

is this poll thing broken?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what's a poll?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Honest

Hi!
Years
This problem occured twice, the most recent when i tryed to anser the poll about how long you can chew your gum

When i clck Submit or what ever, i am transprted to another thread. Why is this happening? (The poll is answered however)

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Rukario, did this 'glitch' accompany a change or update?
Oh and I'd like to say, the buttons on the right side of your signature spread down into my post (I use Opera).

By the way Bloodex, it should still take your vote, it takes mine at least. If you're clicking on back, try refreshing after doing so.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=167294
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=167294
Really. this is becoming annoying. I answered the poll on which Nintendo PLumber was the best, and i got sent back to 2004! A thread from 04!

I just tested this theory and it is, in fact, a glitch. Rukario, why won't you take it with the vBulletin's board and see if anyone understands that complaint. Also, that thread is from yesterday that sends you to a thread from April 14th, 2004! Rukario, yeah, we need that bug fixed.

Rukario

Banned
Years
I just tested this theory and it is, in fact, a glitch. Rukario, why won't you take it with the vBulletin's board and see if anyone understands that complaint. Also, that thread is from yesterday that sends you to a thread from April 14th, 2004! Rukario, yeah, we need that bug fixed.

did.. that why there isn't a fix, yet.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Well, we have to deal with this until we get a new patch that fixes this bug.

Back