• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Pokemon Amine and Refresh

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2017
    Hello guys, I am Dark Enterno and I know that many o us want to play the new Pokemon games such as Pokemon X and Y or Pokemon Sun and Moon but many o us don't have a 3ds to play the game. I know that we can play it in the citra but then also many of us have a 32 bit computer so some of us can't play these games and i am one of them so I thought that I will make a Pokemon X and Y game with Pokemon essentials I have started my work and am trying my best to make the game tilesets and others graphics I thought that it would be a great idea to add the pokemon amine or pokemon refresh feature in the game I know that it is very hard but if any one likes my idea please help me with this one. Thanks.

Years
  • RPG Maker isn't really made for 3d models, even if someone wanted to make that it wouldn't be the same. I would think developers can come up with more creative solutions for bonding with your pokemon that fit the 2d style

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2017
    RPG Maker isn't really made for 3d models, even if someone wanted to make that it wouldn't be the same. I would think developers can come up with more creative solutions for bonding with your pokemon that fit the 2d style

I dont want 3d models but now no worries as maruno has told that he is adding pokemon anime in the essentials version 17. Thank for reply.

Back