• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Entemo

Aquatic Overlord
Years
Hey just coz im new and have some luck dont go on at me. Im working across 3 games at once here. The throttle on an emu makes it alot easier its like doing an hour of work in half an hour. Dont judge books by there covers.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
well... we don't allow emulators though... i'm sorry. emulators are against our policy.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya... well it doesn't really matter though. it's not as if we keep a list of shinies captured anymore...

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
Years
I find it odd, I've had so many wild encounters in FR but no sign of one! I've played thegame soooooooo long running through Cerulean Cavern killing, and I've only seen somone elses shiny Cacnea that doesn't obey him! I need to cheat more....

MetalMario said:
Kanto Dex 143. Soon to be 144 once I trade in that L100 Jolteon from
I just need to trade over that Pinsir and I will be done. I've been holding it off for, like, six months, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
are you a member of this club? i didn't think so...
<cruelty>
a) you do not need to cheat more (cheating is for idiots and n00bs)
b) why are you telling us you've never encountered a shiny? we dun care what you have to say if you aren't a member.
c) don't double post in our club
d) we don't care about your dex completion (we care about MM's cuz he's just awesome)
e) if you want to join the club, say so, if not...
f) leave
g) now
</cruelty>
feraligatr master: i'm sorry about your articuno loss... that's sooooooo frusterating...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
rsgh5 said:
<cruelty>
b) why are you telling us you've never encountered a shiny? we dun care what you have to say if you aren't a member.
d) we don't care about your dex completion (we care about MM's cuz he's just awesome)
f) leave
g) now
</cruelty>
feraligatr master: i'm sorry about your articuno loss... that's sooooooo frusterating...
Don't be mean, it's against the rules. >O Although you are right, double-posting isn't on.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
You cannot flame a member within your posts or bash people because of their beliefs. Members have no right to change another member's opinion.
ya, i guess it is sorta against the rules although i'm not so much flaming as pointing out why he shouldn't have done what he did. *shrugs* irrelivant posts and double posting are kinda against the rules too. so... i'm not too ashamed of myself.
erm... i have nothing else to report at the present time. *salutes*

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
*curses under breath*
.. Shiny electrode....
Was... in the Cerulean cave...... shiny electrode came, While i was hunting with psyduck.... psyduck fainted... Threw a ultra ball, Electrode came out, then electrode.. a'sploded >_>

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
the safari zone is a shiny hunters worst nightmare... i just had to turn a dude down who requested stars on his mini-card. it was cool.

Years
Hi-ho, I'm still here! I've been, lyke, busy with CnC stuff and.. erm.. babysitting, so I haven't been doing much hunting lately. My plan is as it was: Finish effort training Shroomish, level it up until it learns Spore, evolve it, raise it to L100 against the armada of sevipers, hoping one is shiny. Uni is starting back up soon, so there'll be lots of bus rides for me to do this during. :)

Chevelle said:
hi, Metal mario told me about this place, I've read a few pages and I decided to join.
Well, if you go to sppf you'll know Black Widow, who has eleven shines.
Thats me.
Currently, I have:
Magneton, Groudon, Voltorb, Charizard, Sceptile, Blaziken, Oddish, Snorlax, Wigglytuff, Lileep, and Metagross.
I cherish them, and would rather have a single shiy than a poekmon with perfect IVs and stats anyday.
So am I in?
I'll vouch for him, since I know him from SPP, and he's honest and cool. (I'll still be quite hesitant to give out more than sixteen stars on a shiny card to a n00b, but he doesn't have more than 16 shinies and he's no n00b. XD)

Lord Jaws said:
Hey MM and Ryan, just dropping round to say hi. The place has changed alot since I was last here lol. Gotten any new shinies Ryan? Or is that the reason there are none in your sig? :D
Looks like Return of Jaws.. Anyway, you'll always be welcome here (and not all that much has changed (except that me and Yami have a little more power :badsmile:)). Stay around as much as you like! (which IS a very long time...)

Ryan, can you go take care of some of the shiny cards? I'm not really feeling up to it right now.

Edit: w00t, w00t, fifth rep bar!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
erm... sure, i'll go take a look at the card situation. i'm not feeling too up to it either, but what the hell?

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
Years
rsgh5 said:
<cruelty>
f) leave
g) now
</cruelty>
Well I would leave but you just created an eternal link in my User CP. And I was just commenting on those people who claim to find a shiny every three minutes. Now that I think about it I don't need to join, unless I get a shiny that no one else has.

Last edited:
Back