• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collections

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • I rather enjoy these types of threads~ Do you have any collections of any form? How long have you been collecting for? You can share & post em' here!

For example:

Spoiler:

Parts of my Fire Emblem collection, from years ago! It's not complete yet, and I'm missing some games, but it's getting there!

Years
  • Many moons ago it was toenails, but someone threw them away...?! What the hell. And then I tried to collect bloody handkerchiefs because there is an air of depravity to them but they got washed, and time and time again I have been sabotaged. So I had to stop collecting health hazards in the end.

Now it's Star Wars tins. I've got like, four. One is a cinema tin from last year and it's still full of popcorn. Probably thoroughly rancid by now. So I haven't completely knocked the health hazards thing on the head, but old habits die hard.

Also collecting skulls. The real deal is pricy, though, so it's mostly erasers and necklaces and the like.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I like collecting stuffed toys. Some of my favorites are my squishy velvety cat plushie named Cutie Pie (associated with Kellin), my Keia plushie, my big Skye plushie... and more I can't remember. XD I started collecting them since I was a baby, and I always really adored them my entire life. I also like to collect those little toys from the Kinder Joy things.

Last edited:
    Back