• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA I'll let down my hair for your questions!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
So, I couldn't find my other thread... I think it's buried way down in the off-topic area. Sheep said I could just make a new one! :3

Anyway... ask me anything, I guess? <3

496119.gif

A little about me to help you: My name's Kimi, and I'm 30 years old. I love to write and really enjoy music, especially sleeping with sirens. Kellin Quinn is my hero/babe. I also love to play video games... oh! I also currently have a thing for Axel. <3

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
What do you like to write about?

Do you have a favorite author or authors?

1. I like to write disability fiction. :3 It's where I write the MC as having disabilities because I have them myself~
2. Not really. Maybe JK Rowling and Erin Hunter? I don't read all that much due to poor reading comprehension. :c

Keep the questions coming guys! <3

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
1. I like to write disability fiction. :3 It's where I write the MC as having disabilities because I have them myself~
2. Not really. Maybe JK Rowling and Erin Hunter? I don't read all that much due to poor reading comprehension. :c

Keep the questions coming guys! <3

Oh that's very interesting! I like to write disability fiction myself but moreso because I don't see a lot of it out there.

Have you ever traveled anywhere?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
What are your favorite songs by sws?

heh... pretty much all of them tbh. I really like Save Me a Spark (my current username). I don't know why, I just really like it a lot. <3

Have you ever traveled anywhere?

Sorry! I didn't see this. I used to when I was younger, yes. My favorite location that has a special place in my heart will always be Acadia National Park.

Last edited:
Back