• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Absol's Art Corner

Saki

The Fire Fox
Years
  • Saki's Sketches etc

Hello and welcome to my shop and gallary

Requests are currently closed due to exams and workload! Sorry for any inconvenience

My name is Absol Saki and I decided to open an art shop/gallery here because this forum seems fairly active and it's a Pokemon forum. I enjoy creating doodles, making banners, avatars and also signatures. Below are some forms to fill out for requests as well as some examples! I will not be taking doodle requests at this time but will at random points in the future when I am looking to get my tablet out and play around a bit. When this happens I will post in the thread letting everyone know I am accepting these requests. My irregular border signatures are inspired by a friend named Deejaye. :)

Rules and Guidelines
    1. Please only request one item at a time
    2. I will only accept three requests at a time because I can become very busy with work and school sometimes. I will try and keep up with requests as best as possible though!
    3. Feel free to comment or critique anything I post here. I welcome it and I am always interested in other artist's feedback and on improving my work!​

Current Requests
    Spoiler:

Banner Request Form:
    Pokemon species:
    Text:
    Use:
    Size in pixels (if required):
    Additional Information:

Examples:
    Spoiler:

Signature Request Form:
    Pokemon species:
    Text:
    Size in pixels (if required):
    Additional Information:

Examples:

Spoiler:

Pokemon Species/Other image/Character:
    Text (if required I am limited to short words or abbreviations):

Examples:
    Spoiler:

Sketching Examples​

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Cool!

I love your art!

Thank you for the kind words!

These look pretty good, I might request one.
    Are these a free service? Or do I have to pay for them?

They are free of charge as I am looking for experience and still perfecting and working on my skills. It's a hobby for me and since I am no where near professional I couldn't ask for anything in return. :)

TheShiningStarlette

The Pikachu Master
    Years
  • Sorry for my generic post above but I think your art is really awesome because its realistic. Sooooo realistic. You should make more art ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    Hi Absol! I love your work, it's really well done. Would like to be your first request on this forum :p

Let me know if you have time.

Signature Request Form:
    Pokemon species: Rotom Evolutions (or just rotom)
    Text: Drapht
    Size in pixels (if required): 350x600 i think is standard?
    Additional Information: Maybe my friend code on there somewhere? I'll leave it up to you to decide, if you think it doesn't fit don't worry about it. Anyway it is 3411-1968-7657

Years
  • Hi, very nice stuff, keep it up! I just had a question. Are the Pokémon on the signatures self-drawn?
    This might be an odd question,but I was just wondering if you do collages or the actual drawing as well?

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Hi, very nice stuff, keep it up! I just had a question. Are the Pokémon on the signatures self-drawn?
    This might be an odd question,but I was just wondering if you do collages or the actual drawing as well?

I usually find renders of Pokemon online (Google, DeviantArt, Zerochan, etc) and then create the art from there. I am able to draw my own Pokemon as well so I can technically create banners/Sigs/Avatars from that but I have only done it a few times. Most people want art that looks official/is not a paint or sketch/doodle medium, which are typically what I use. The rest of the banners/sigs/avatars are done in Photoshop CS6 Paint, so I use different brushes to create a background that complements the picture, or I use them to embellish a solid background. I can also make banners by piecing together images from throughout the internet or generated shapes, the "Team Tournament" one is an example of this.

You can view a few of my sketches in the last spoiler of my Gallery/Shop. As you can tell I do a big range of styles, my favourite is the Final Fantasy Tactics style that the Chocobo is done in, I don't have any examples of Pokemon drawn in that way but it's something I would like to do and will probably add an example of in the future.

Hope this answers your questions! If not then feel free to ask me some more :)

Also added Drapht's request to the OP.

Hi Absol! I love your work, it's really well done. Would like to be your first request on this forum :p

Let me know if you have time.

Signature Request Form:
    Pokemon species: Rotom Evolutions (or just rotom)
    Text: Drapht
    Size in pixels (if required): 350x600 i think is standard?
    Additional Information: Maybe my friend code on there somewhere? I'll leave it up to you to decide, if you think it doesn't fit don't worry about it. Anyway it is 3411-1968-7657

Hey Drapht!
    Here is your signature. Let me know if there are any major issues with it. Enjoy! :)
    Xu2UbgC.png

http://i.imgur.com/Xu2UbgC.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    Thanks a lot Absol! I appreciate you taking the time to do a signature for me.

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
    Years
  • Pokemon species: Sableye
    Text: Shadow Sneak
    Size in pixels (if required): 300 x 400
    Additional Information: nothing I can think of, thanks.

I really like your style. The Rotom one you did earlier is nice! The colors mesh well with it and the text isn't lost in it

TheShiningStarlette

The Pikachu Master
    Years
  • Pokemon Species/Other image/Character: Pikachu
    Text (if required I am limited to short words or abbreviations): TSS

Thank you if you do it!

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Pokemon species: Sableye
    Text: Shadow Sneak
    Size in pixels (if required): 300 x 400
    Additional Information: nothing I can think of, thanks.

I really like your style. The Rotom one you did earlier is nice! The colors mesh well with it and the text isn't lost in it

Why thank you!
    Hope this meets your needs :)
    MbsUveB.png

http://i.imgur.com/MbsUveB.png

Pokemon Species/Other image/Character: Pikachu
    Text (if required I am limited to short words or abbreviations): TSS

Thank you if you do it!

Hey ! Let me know if you actually meant to request a signature and not an avatar as you used an avatar form but didn't specify. If you wanted a signature instead just let me know, it's no problem.

Here is the avatar though :)

9tr2Dxh.png

http://i.imgur.com/9tr2Dxh.png

Last edited:

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Pokemon species: Shiny Espeon
    Text: Evergreen
    Size in pixels (if required): 350 x 175
    Additional Information: no, thank you so much!

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
  • Pokemon species: Charizard
    Text:Burning with Passion!!
    Size in pixels:350 x 175
    Additional Information: Nothing I can think of. Let me know if the text is too long, than you so much for everything!

Years
  • Signature Request Form:
    Pokemon species: Pichu and Ditto
    Text: Dark Ice Cream
    Size in pixels (if required): 200x100
    Additional Information: I think I want them to be cute together or have them with ice cream lmao

Back