• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Absol's Art Corner

Saki

The Fire Fox
Years
  • Just wanted to mention that I was having laptop issues last night and the two latest signatures should be done up tonight after work :)

Pokemon species: Charizard
    Text:Burning with Passion!!
    Size in pixels:350 x 175
    Additional Information: Nothing I can think of. Let me know if the text is too long, than you so much for everything!

Here you go!
    Absol's Art Corner

Signature Request Form:
    Pokemon species: Pichu and Ditto
    Text: Dark Ice Cream
    Size in pixels (if required): 200x100
    Additional Information: I think I want them to be cute together or have them with ice cream lmao
    Is there anyway you would take a larger size signature? It's a bit hard to work at that small of a size, especially with two renders.

Last edited:

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • I intend on being active here again so I'm bumping this thread with a few things:
    1) I'm not taking requests until further notice (sorry), due to work and exams coming up..
    2) I have some art to share! :) Enjoy

Spoiler:

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Working on a huge art related project! Here's the female protagonist from it (it's a fake Pokemon region sort of project). More to come!

Spoiler:

Back