• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

“I think Romeo likes Juliet!” - The May Fanclub

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The May Fanclub
150px-May_Anime_Artwork.png
May--known as Haruka in Japan--is a Pokémon trainer and coordinator from Hoenn. She makes various appearances throughout the games and anime. She generally loves cute Pokémon, and her least favorite are bug-types. If you are a fan of her, then come join the club and share love for her! Everybody is welcome.

The Rules

1. We're all friends here, so please treat us as such; be respectful towards each other.
2. When signing-up, you may choose a partner Pokémon. Not just any Pokémon, though--the Pokémon must be owned by May. Look at the list below for reference.
3. Try to be active, guys. We don't want the club to die, do we?
4. Enjoy and have fun! n__n

Registration

Code:
[PLAIN][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Partner[/b]:
[b]Answer a topic[/b]:[/PLAIN]

May's Pokémon

188px-May_Blaziken.png
188px-May_Beautifly.png
188px-May_Skitty.png
188px-May_Munchlax.png
188px-May_Glaceon.png

Members

Peitharchia -
471.png
(Owner)
pokamon -
257.png

Sheep -
300.png

MIAU -
300.png

Paige Berlitz -
471.png

Current Topics

☆ Which of May's Pokémon are your favorites?
☆ May's made various appearances in the anime--which moment is your favorite and why?
☆ Of all accomplishments that May's made anime-wise, which do you think she would be the most proud of?
☆ Would you like to see May make appearance in a future Pokémon game?
☆ If May were to be replaced with some other character in Advance Generation series of anime, how would you feel?

Userbars

None are available right now; sorry! If you've made any, please send them to me via PM.

Last edited:

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Name: pokamon
Partner pokemon: blaziken
My favorite pokemon may has is her blaziken he kicks butt

Years
You've opened some really good clubs. n_n; I can't not join.

Username: Sheep
Partner: Skitty

Which of May's Pokémon are your favorites?

It's pretty hard to choose because I like them all but Skitty and Beautifly are my tops. Skitty was unbearably cute in the anime and I've a weakness for that while Beautifly just has a gorgeous design in general that makes me want to train one in the games.

May's made various appearances in the anime--which moment is your favorite and why?

Do you guys remember the episode where she went back in time with Meowth to help that old woman whose husband left home and didn't return? Definitely that one as she was really impactful and changed their lives by bringing the family back together. An amazing track from the Celebi movie played in the episode, too, called Wrapped in Light if you guys have heard of it. Made the scene more touching. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome, guys!

Definitely Skitty. It's adorable, and has helped May win plenty of contests. Without it, May probably wouldn't be where she is today. Another of my favorites would be Beautifly; it's helped May win quite a few Pokémon contests as well, and also won a few battles for her throughout the anime. (:

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Since it's been more than a week, I'm giving this a bump. Come on, guys--let's sign up! Don't any of us like May?

Cinderella

Ooh, she's a little runaway~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Ooh, can I join? May is awesome!

Username: Cinderella
Partner: Blaziken
Answer a topic: Which of May's Pokémon are your favorites? Ahh, I love all of them to be honest. XD. But I guess my favorites are Blaziken and Beautifly! They're amazing~<3

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Just finished the AG saga the other day, so I'm not sure why I haven't joined this club yet. May's a great character with good development over the course of the anime, it was nice to see her grow from a girl who didn't even like Pokemon in the beginning, into a great coordinator.

Username: Miau
Partner: Skitty

Skitty! She's just too cute for words, her debut episode was really funny too. I also like Munchlax a lot, mostly for its contest appeals, especially that one time when its Metronome transformed into Rest, but then Munchlax was able to immediately wake up and jump for the pokeblock. And well, because I really didn't think Munchlax could be cute, but this little guy proved me wrong, hehe.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Good to see that people are finally joining, haha. Welcome to May fan club, guys! Now, I'm going to answer a topic myself.

Would you like to see May make appear in a future Pokémon game?
Yes, definitely; it would be pretty awesome to see May again in a game. Perhaps she could play role as one of your rivals? Either that, or she could be a professor's assistant, sort of like Bianca in Black 2 and White 2. :P

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
Username: Paige
Partner: Glaceon
Glaceon because Glaceon is just like her brother Jolteon. They both create spikes when aggravated. Glaceon makes hers by freezing the air around her.

Also May has a Delcatty.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to the club, Paige. Yeah, her Glaceon is pretty amazing. I haven't seen it in anime much, though, aside from once or twice. :( Also, I really love her Delcatty; it's extremely adorable!

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
Yeah. May was actually the first pokegirl I liked in the whole anime. I absolutely hated Misty. May was a good trainer and I think she should have won the Wallace Cup the rigged it for Dawn.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Username.megaabsol-
partner. Munchlax
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MAY RETURN IS ANOTHER POKEMON GAME?
Yes, in fact i am working with a friend to make a hack with may as a main character.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yeah. May was actually the first pokegirl I liked in the whole anime. I absolutely hated Misty. May was a good trainer and I think she should have won the Wallace Cup the rigged it for Dawn.

You know, when I had first seen May, I actually thought it was Misty but only with a different outfit. xD" Glad I was proven wrong, though!

Username.megaabsol-
partner. Munchlax
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MAY RETURN IS ANOTHER POKEMON GAME?
Yes, in fact i am working with a friend to make a hack with may as a main character.

Oh, that sounds pretty! Link us to your hack thread once you guys post it. :] Good luck, and welcome to the club!

Years
Would you like to see May make appear in a future Pokémon game?

Hnnnn yes! She's grown to become so mature and has really evolved as a character so I'd love to see where her journey has taken her by this point (anime). Game-wise, definitely yes again; hopefully if we get Hoenn remakes in the future she'd be the playable girl rather than bringing a new face in like they did with Lyra. I just miss her too much! :(

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Finally updated our member list--phew. Also, I've got another topic for you guys; feel free to answer! If May were to be replaced with some other character in Advance Generation series of anime, how would you feel? Who would this character be? What kind of a role would you have them play?

Years
Username: AoTora
Partner: Glaceon
Answer a topic:

Which of May's Pokémon are your favorites? Eevee and Wartortle because squirtle was just so cute <3 And eevee was awesome! Glaceon is also one of my favourite pokemon so yeah x3
☆ May's made various appearances in the anime--which moment is your favorite and why? When she came back and met Dawn ~ I liked it because she introduced Glaceon and later battled with it against Dawn.
☆ Of all accomplishments that May's made anime-wise, which do you think she would be the most proud of? Not really sure ~ but probably every ribborn she won and every pokemon she evolved.
☆ Would you like to see May make appearance in a future Pokémon game? Yes! I'd also love to see the return of contests.
☆ If May were to be replaced with some other character in Advance Generation series of anime, how would you feel? Kinda weird to be honest - sure I disliked her at the beginning because she was slightly annoying with her "I don't like pokemon I just like to travel" attitude - but I grew to like her as I did grow to like every other main anime character so if she got replaced it would make me kinda mad and sad :/

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
May had actually owned a Wartortle? I... didn't know about that at all. xD;; Would have listed it on the OP if I did. Anyway, welcome to the club! Also, Masin, I don't think they would make May a main character again, sadly. She's already been one in R/S/E, so, yeah.

Back