• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • That works fine with me she said the same thing sort of. Dont worry about the timing i breed shinys quick haha. Just let me know when your ready to get it.

Edit: Just to make sure i didnt mess up i need a jolly lando and a timid keldeo. Thats the info i gave you ya?

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I'm interested in the following:
    Mallow's Steenee (Female, Lv. 20, Naive, UT) #
    Kiawe's Turtonator (Male, Lv. 30, Brave, UT) #
    Lillie's Alolan Vulpix (Female, Lv. 10, Modest, UT) #

I can offer the following:
    Ray Rizzo's Metagross
    WCS2017 German Mew
    Abram Burrows's Cloyster

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I'm interested in the following:
    Mallow's Steenee (Female, Lv. 20, Naive, UT) #
    Kiawe's Turtonator (Male, Lv. 30, Brave, UT) #
    Lillie's Alolan Vulpix (Female, Lv. 10, Modest, UT) #

I can offer the following:
    Ray Rizzo's Metagross
    WCS2017 German Mew
    Abram Burrows's Cloyster
    Sorry, I updated my credits system so my self-redeemed stuff is now 2 credits, meaning those three total 6 credits. I'm only interested in Metagross and Cloyster which total 3, so you'll need to offer a little more. @@

Years
  • Hey Road on that lando if you can get me HP ice thatd be awesome. if thats too time consumming for you dont worry about it. ill take him just jolly.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hey Road on that lando if you can get me HP ice thatd be awesome. if thats too time consumming for you dont worry about it. ill take him just jolly.
    Uhh, I can try? There's no easy way to check Hidden Power in ORAS, so I'm not sure if I'll get it just right. I'll work on it and let you know.

Years
  • Uhh, I can try? There's no easy way to check Hidden Power in ORAS, so I'm not sure if I'll get it just right. I'll work on it and let you know.

Dont brood on it if ya get it ya get it, if ya dont ya dont. Its useful to have a backup plan in competitive which is why i like it, but its def not necessary. I just thought i'd ask because its something i want. btw no rush on this take your time. I got another shiny today lol so im having a great weekend already.

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Sorry, I updated my credits system so my self-redeemed stuff is now 2 credits, meaning those three total 6 credits. I'm only interested in Metagross and Cloyster which total 3, so you'll need to offer a little more. @@

I don't think I have anything else from your want list. Would you wanna make an exception regarding this trade of ours as it was kind of on-going before you changed the rules.

If you wanna stick with the rules, that'll be understandable as well and in that case I'll try to look for something on your want list.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I don't think I have anything else from your want list. Would you wanna make an exception regarding this trade of ours as it was kind of on-going before you changed the rules.

If you wanna stick with the rules, that'll be understandable as well and in that case I'll try to look for something on your want list.
    I will cut you a small deal and ask for one more Pokemon to make it 3 Pokemon for 3 Pokemon. Do you have some sort of comprehensive list of events? Then I can take a look and choose something.

Last edited:

bunnybird12

Are you able to Hyper train my Garchomp, Lopunny, and Gallade in everything but SpA? Garchomp already has perfect IVs in two stats (I forget which ones). You can clone my Pokemon if you want; I really don't care.

Do you know how long it will take you to Hyper Train them? I'm looking to participate in the Mega Melee Online Competition starting on September 22, since I'm interested in getting into competitive play and it seems like a good place to start. I can trade the Pokemon to you on Wednesday at 8:15 PM JST if absolutely necessary, but if you are able to finish Hyper Training before September 21 if I give them to you on Saturday, then that would be awesome! I can trade them to you at 10:05 AM JST on Saturday.

Thanks in advance!

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Are you able to Hyper train my Garchomp, Lopunny, and Gallade in everything but SpA? Garchomp already has perfect IVs in two stats (I forget which ones). You can clone my Pokemon if you want; I really don't care.

Do you know how long it will take you to Hyper Train them? I'm looking to participate in the Mega Melee Online Competition starting on September 22, since I'm interested in getting into competitive play and it seems like a good place to start. I can trade the Pokemon to you on Wednesday at 8:15 PM JST if absolutely necessary, but if you are able to finish Hyper Training before September 21 if I give them to you on Saturday, then that would be awesome! I can trade them to you at 10:05 AM JST on Saturday.

Thanks in advance!
    I'll be using Gold Bottle Caps so they will be fully HTed either way, but sure! Time depends, but basically it will be same-day. Are they fully EV trained, and are they already at Lv. 100?

Those are quite specific times haha. This Saturday I'll be out of town but still have WiFi; unfortunately I will be in transit at 10:05 AM so it would have to be after that (I think I'd be available a bit after 11:30). I can more easily do it the following Saturday (9/16) and again, shouldn't take long so if you have time to hang around you can get them back same day. c:

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I will cut you a small deal and ask for one more Pokemon to make it 3 Pokemon for 3 Pokemon. Do you have some sort of comprehensive list of events? Then I can take a look and choose something.

Would you be interested in ENG Masuda's psyduck, if not then I can put together a list! Let me know.

bunnybird12

I'll be using Gold Bottle Caps so they will be fully HTed either way, but sure! Time depends, but basically it will be same-day. Are they fully EV trained, and are they already at Lv. 100?

Those are quite specific times haha. This Saturday I'll be out of town but still have WiFi; unfortunately I will be in transit at 10:05 AM so it would have to be after that (I think I'd be available a bit after 11:30). I can more easily do it the following Saturday (9/16) and again, shouldn't take long so if you have time to hang around you can get them back same day. c:

Thanks for the quick reply!
    I fully EV trained them but they are only around level 60. Since next Saturday would work better for both of us, I can give them to you then, same time as before. I could get them back anywhere between 9-10 PM Saturday, whatever time works best for you.

Sorry about the time conflicts, as I'm 13 hours behind you, so most of the time you are available is when I'm sleeping. :D I just want to make sure I'm not late since you are doing me a huge favor!

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Would you be interested in ENG Masuda's psyduck, if not then I can put together a list! Let me know.
    You already traded me that I think (and if I remember correctly, it had the wrong gender so is likely hacked; I'll double-check and let you know). List would be appreciated! Once I look at it I can likely find something pretty easily.

Thanks for the quick reply!
    I fully EV trained them but they are only around level 60. Since next Saturday would work better for both of us, I can give them to you then, same time as before. I could get them back anywhere between 9-10 PM Saturday, whatever time works best for you.

Sorry about the time conflicts, as I'm 13 hours behind you, so most of the time you are available is when I'm sleeping. :D I just want to make sure I'm not late since you are doing me a huge favor!
    Ah alright, I can raise them the rest of the way, it'll just take a little more time. Next Saturday it is! 10 PM is when I end my trade times so preferably around 9, but there's a chance I'll have an event that night at which point I'd be unavailable from like 6:30. (If that's the case though, I could do later when I come back since it's Saturday and you need the Pokemon back lol.)

Eh, this is the typical problem. Drawbacks of being on the other side of the country haha. The timing should work out! If I can't catch you that day for some reason, we'll find a way to get them back to you in time!

Last edited:

bunnybird12

You already traded me that I think (and if I remember correctly, it had the wrong gender so is likely hacked; I'll double-check and let you know). List would be appreciated! Once I look at it I can likely find something pretty easily.

Ah alright, I can raise them the rest of the way, it'll just take a little more time. Next Saturday it is! 10 PM is when I end my trade times so preferably around 9, but there's a chance I'll have an event that night at which point I'd be unavailable from like 6:30. (If that's the case though, I could do later when I come back since it's Saturday and you need the Pokemon back lol.)

Eh, this is the typical problem. Drawbacks of being on the other side of the country haha. The timing should work out! If I can't catch you that day for some reason, we'll find a way to get them back to you in time!

Great! Just let me know about Saturday night when you find out, but no rush. Thanks for being so flexible!

RogueZero0

Game Programmer (Student)
    Years
  • Hey Road, I'm really sorry for the delay in answering you, my life in university has gotten really rushed.
    You can drop the Keldeo and Volcanion then. Though, if you are interested, I still have some things I'd need and wouldn't mind breeding some of the other pokemons if you still need it.
    Also, I have some Yveltals, since I played Y twice, as well as Lugia and Solgaleo.
    Thanks for your time, and sorry for the delay again.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hey Road, I'm really sorry for the delay in answering you, my life in university has gotten really rushed.
    You can drop the Keldeo and Volcanion then. Though, if you are interested, I still have some things I'd need and wouldn't mind breeding some of the other pokemons if you still need it.
    Also, I have some Yveltals, since I played Y twice, as well as Lugia and Solgaleo.
    Thanks for your time, and sorry for the delay again.
    Hiya! No problem, I know how busy life can get more than most people haha.

It's up to you! I need to check my games again to update my breeding list, but it shouldn't be too different. I take any and all Lugia / Yveltal / Solgaleo as long as they're all different, so that could easily make up the credits! (I do also take Cobalion though it's not listed.)

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017

I offered you my psyduck once before as well but the trade never went through. I check the IDs, OTs, Natures, Movesets and Genders from Serebii before trading away the events. I'll put together a list and will let you know soon!

RogueZero0

Years
  • Hiya! No problem, I know how busy life can get more than most people haha.

It's up to you! I need to check my games again to update my breeding list, but it shouldn't be too different. I take any and all Lugia / Yveltal / Solgaleo as long as they're all different, so that could easily make up the credits! (I do also take Cobalion though it's not listed.)

Actually, I just noticed that my Victiny doesn't have V-create since it's the 20th anniv, so I'd need one from Tohoku that has it. That and the timid Keldeo, since I have a Volcanion already (thoug not a modest one).
    I'm also looking for the hat pikachus since I'm not sure when, or if, they are coming to this side, but that's for later :p
    What else would you want for the Keldeo and the Adamant Victiny? :)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Actually, I just noticed that my Victiny doesn't have V-create since it's the 20th anniv, so I'd need one from Tohoku that has it. That and the timid Keldeo, since I have a Volcanion already (thoug not a modest one).
    I'm also looking for the hat pikachus since I'm not sure when, or if, they are coming to this side, but that's for later :p
    What else would you want for the Keldeo and the Adamant Victiny? :)
    HAH, yes, Hat Pikachu will go abroad. Exclusive Pokemon like that always do. Likely they will be free too, unlike the codes here which came on the movie tickets. Basically just comes down to do you want them now in Japanese or later in another language.
    can u tell im super bitter about this welcome to my life

Depends on which Victini. The newest PC Tohoku ones are worth 2 credits since I got them myself; I also have the older ones from 5th which are only 1. Keldeo is 1 credit no matter which you prefer (I have the Summer 2012 one (note that he is non-redis), or my 20th one).

RogueZero0

Years
  • Yeah, tell me about it, I live in Brasil... so I can have... nothing, no event at all, thanks to gamefreaqs and their terrible marketing issues! hahaha.... (cries) :(
    I'd like either adamant or jolly Victiny's with V-Create, so I think it's probably the new one.
    I do have 3 Yveltals, 2 from my Y and a shiny XYZ event one, a Lugia from my Oras, Cobalion from Oras too and a Solgaleo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back