• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hiya! Good to see you again! c:

Sure, I can get those! Houndour I will likely catch in HGSS and bring up, and Castform might be a little tricky but doable. I caught myself an East Shellos the other day and am getting another in a trade, but Winter Deerling would be awesome if you really wanna do it! It's up to you though; I do do this for free. Anything with your OT would be fine really, I would like to start replacing stuff in my collection and it'll go under non-redis as usual.

I might actually be able to catch these over the weekend (probably have a lot of free time). Their stats don't matter right? And you don't care about which language they are?
surely. no need stats, or language. basically i need them for breeding. ah, one more, could you nickname them with any name like you did in the past cause i'm going to nickname it after your given names. going to do it with eevees and emolga, but i'm still at Brooklet Hills for shiny Poliwag and Psyduck.

aaand, Winter Deerling it is. do you have certain nature or IV for it? i can do random 5 IV for it, however if you want specific IV i'll try to swap breed it instead.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
surely. no need stats, or language. basically i need them for breeding. ah, one more, could you nickname them with any name like you did in the past cause i'm going to nickname it after your given names. going to do it with eevees and emolga, but i'm still at Brooklet Hills for shiny Poliwag and Psyduck.

aaand, Winter Deerling it is. do you have certain nature or IV for it? i can do random 5 IV for it, however if you want specific IV i'll try to swap breed it instead.
Cool. You WANT the random names I gave them? Okay! They are really random but I'm glad you like them haha. xD

Hmm, according to Smogon the nature should be Jolly, but I'm not worried about IVs. Anything is okay really. Don't work too hard! @w@

Years
Cool. You WANT the random names I gave them? Okay! They are really random but I'm glad you like them haha. xD

Hmm, according to Smogon the nature should be Jolly, but I'm not worried about IVs. Anything is okay really. Don't work too hard! @w@
Jolly here we come. yes, though it is random but i want to tag it as credit for the one who find me the parents. hope my breeding luck coming back. i'm enjoying SOS much that i lose my shiny breeding charm recently.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Jolly here we come. yes, though it is random but i want to tag it as credit for the one who find me the parents. hope my breeding luck coming back. i'm enjoying SOS much that i lose my shiny breeding charm recently.
Thank you. c:
Haha, you don't have to do that, but I'm honored! Yeah, like, if it takes a long time let me know, I don't mind changing to something else if you'd like. @@

Years
Thank you. c:
Haha, you don't have to do that, but I'm honored! Yeah, like, if it takes a long time let me know, I don't mind changing to something else if you'd like. @@
somehow i got my first clean shiny 6 IV fletchling with HA. so i have much confidence to get Shiny deerling early. probably 4-5 days? i can possibly get 2 or at least one.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hey Road :) My 12124 PC Mega Tokyo Pikachu ended up being Powersaved, so now I need a replacement. Can I trade you a Year of the Dragon Druddigon for yours?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hey Road :) My 12124 PC Mega Tokyo Pikachu ended up being Powersaved, so now I need a replacement. Can I trade you a Year of the Dragon Druddigon for yours?
Hiya! The JPN YotD one right? Sure! I'll double-check the date on mine just to make sure, but I did a check before I moved everything to 7th so it should be fine.

Only issue is I'm not gonna have much time to trade for the next month and a half. My only available times are gonna be next Wed (the 19th) or the Wed after that (the 26th) at my usual times.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hiya! The JPN YotD one right? Sure! I'll double-check the date on mine just to make sure, but I did a check before I moved everything to 7th so it should be fine.

Only issue is I'm not gonna have much time to trade for the next month and a half. My only available times are gonna be next Wed (the 19th) or the Wed after that (the 26th) at my usual times.

Yep, the JP one. No problem. I'm in no rush with this one :) The 19th is good for me, I just hope we both remember XD.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Yep, the JP one. No problem. I'm in no rush with this one :) The 19th is good for me, I just hope we both remember XD.
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you! My week has been hectic and i haven't had time to check my games at all. @@

Also turns out I have an event on the 19th so I won't be able to trade that day. I'm looking at the same time frame on Mon night instead, if that's possible for you? I might be able to do an earlier time, but would need specifics as I have a lot to do that day and can't be hanging around much.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you! My week has been hectic and i haven't had time to check my games at all. @@

Also turns out I have an event on the 19th so I won't be able to trade that day. I'm looking at the same time frame on Mon night instead, if that's possible for you? I might be able to do an earlier time, but would need specifics as I have a lot to do that day and can't be hanging around much.

Don't worry about it. My week's also been busy, my laptop broke on Tuesday and I wasn't able to get it fixed until just a few hours ago.

Monday is fine, I'm free :) I just don't want to cause you so much trouble lol, you've got tons of stuff to do and that's fine by me

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Don't worry about it. My week's also been busy, my laptop broke on Tuesday and I wasn't able to get it fixed until just a few hours ago.

Monday is fine, I'm free :) I just don't want to cause you so much trouble lol, you've got tons of stuff to do and that's fine by me
Well, it seems that I maybe never checked the hacked events list when I was checking this Pikachu, as the date is 12/14/2014. Reddit lists the gender as being Male, but since I think the gender changes along with SRing that's probably a no-go.
why am i even trading events anymore this happens every time AUGH / throws ds against wall

So I guess that's a no-go. Thanks for stopping by tho.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Well, it seems that I maybe never checked the hacked events list when I was checking this Pikachu, as the date is 12/14/2014. Reddit lists the gender as being Male, but since I think the gender changes along with SRing that's probably a no-go.
why am i even trading events anymore this happens every time AUGH / throws ds against wall

So I guess that's a no-go. Thanks for stopping by tho.

Damn, yours is Powersaved too? Oh well. I was interested in yours because even though I have a trade coming up for a proofed Pikachu, it's language tag is KOR and I wanted a JP one to match the unproofed JP Charizard I'm also getting a replacement for in that trade.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Damn, yours is Powersaved too? Oh well. I was interested in yours because even though I have a trade coming up for a proofed Pikachu, it's language tag is KOR and I wanted a JP one to match the unproofed JP Charizard I'm also getting a replacement for in that trade.
I guess so. No way to tell since I don't have WC information on it but if the date matches I guess that means it's bad. Once again I'll remove it from my list.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
UPDATE
- Got some new events so those will be added soon.
- Please not that my last day to trade is this Wed (7/26) at my usual times. After that I will be out of the country and am not trading during that time.

FOR THOSE WONDERING ABOUT MARSHADOW
Yes, I have both a JPN and ENG version, self-obtained and with proof. Currently they are NFT and I will not be convinced otherwise. Perhaps after I come back from the States this will change, but please respect my decision for now.

Years
Hello! I'm interested in your shiny EV trained Zoroark. I can offer a few battle ready shinies that were bred by me. I am also aware you are currently away, so whenever you get back just let me know~!
All are in regular pokeballs
Absol (f), level 100, Jolly, Super Luck, 252 Attack and 252 Speed
Shadow Claw, Superpower, Knock Off, Stone Edge
HT,31,HT,HT,31,31

Porygon-Z, level 66, Timid, Download, 252 Sp. Attack and 252 Speed
Psychic, Signal Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt
x,31,31,31,31,31

Lucario (m), level 100, Jolly, Steadfast, 252 Attack and 252 Speed
Extreme Speed, Earthquake, Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick
31,31,HT,x,31,31

Let me know if any of those interest you, and i hope you enjoy your trip~!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello! I'm interested in your shiny EV trained Zoroark. I can offer a few battle ready shinies that were bred by me. I am also aware you are currently away, so whenever you get back just let me know~!
All are in regular pokeballs
Absol (f), level 100, Jolly, Super Luck, 252 Attack and 252 Speed
Shadow Claw, Superpower, Knock Off, Stone Edge
HT,31,HT,HT,31,31

Porygon-Z, level 66, Timid, Download, 252 Sp. Attack and 252 Speed
Psychic, Signal Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt
x,31,31,31,31,31

Lucario (m), level 100, Jolly, Steadfast, 252 Attack and 252 Speed
Extreme Speed, Earthquake, Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick
31,31,HT,x,31,31

Let me know if any of those interest you, and i hope you enjoy your trip~!
Hiya! Do any of these have your OT? If not they do not fall under any of my Wants sections, so I wouldn't be interested, sorry. :/

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Hello again Road I wanted to ask if I could breed you a couple of Mon
Phanpy (M/F, Adamant, Sturdy, Heavy IF POSSIBLE)

Minior (Green, Modest)
Minior (Blue, Naive/Hasty)
Minior (Indigo, Calm)
Minior (Orange, Impish)
Minior (Violet, Careful)
Minior (Yellow, Bold)
* ALL SHOULD BE IN A BALL OTHER THAN: Timer, Moon *
Do you have any preferred store pokeballs that you want them in or do you want to be surprised.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
They do! Absol was bred back in Omega Ruby, and both Lucario and Porygon were bred in Sun.
Geez sorry for the late reply, I though I got back to you but I must've never finished the post. @@ Ahaa, now I see the "bred by me" part in your original post haha, thanks for reiterating tho!

Lucario would do just fine! Unfortunately I'm not trading while I'm away so it'll be a week or two before we can still. I'll add you to my list nonetheless!

Hello again Road I wanted to ask if I could breed you a couple of Mon
Phanpy (M/F, Adamant, Sturdy, Heavy IF POSSIBLE)

Minior (Green, Modest)
Minior (Blue, Naive/Hasty)
Minior (Indigo, Calm)
Minior (Orange, Impish)
Minior (Violet, Careful)
Minior (Yellow, Bold)
* ALL SHOULD BE IN A BALL OTHER THAN: Timer, Moon *
Do you have any preferred store pokeballs that you want them in or do you want to be surprised.
Hiya! Sure that would be fine! Are you hatching these like you did before? If so let me know the gender on Phanpy once it's done and I'll give you a nickname. The Minior I don't want any nicknames so yer free to do the proper spread on those. (You remember they should be 5IV yes? X should be in whatever stat the nature detracts from. Is that still okay?)

Hmm, not really, except there's a few points I realized I didn't clarify. Not only should they not be in Timer or Moon, but I'd also like all of the forms to be in different balls (so in this case, that'll be 6 different balls). Also if possible I wanted the balls to match the color. Past that I don't mind what they are. Is that gonna be too tricky for you? I can provide the right color parent in Apricorn balls (probably with the right nature), but it won't have super good IVs probably. Would that help any?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Hiya! Sure that would be fine! Are you hatching these like you did before? If so let me know the gender on Phanpy once it's done and I'll give you a nickname. The Minior I don't want any nicknames so yer free to do the proper spread on those. (You remember they should be 5IV yes? X should be in whatever stat the nature detracts from. Is that still okay?)

Hmm, not really, except there's a few points I realized I didn't clarify. Not only should they not be in Timer or Moon, but I'd also like all of the forms to be in different balls (so in this case, that'll be 6 different balls). Also if possible I wanted the balls to match the color. Past that I don't mind what they are. Is that gonna be too tricky for you? I can provide the right color parent in Apricorn balls (probably with the right nature), but it won't have super good IVs probably. Would that help any?

Hi Road, yeah I'm going to hatch them I'll make sure to tell you the gender of the phanpy, 31 iv's in every state but there hindering nature is definitely doable, it would help me out if you could provide the parents in their respective apricot balls; that would be my biggest hurdles if you want them all to be in apricot balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back