• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Uhh...why the anonomousity?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • As soon as I saw the long post, I knew who it was lmao. This thread will be fun to look at after afd but future members will see it and be like "tf is their problem?"

Jaysfinest1

The Original
    Years
  • lol this is hilarious.. what a good way to start an april fools. my gf had called me and told me my cat died, i called a few vets then she calls back and says april fools...

<--- is a loser lol

Crystal Noel

RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter
    Years
  • The only issue is that you can't see the signatures. One of the topics I started had a guy who makes sprites and now I can't find him because of this.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Btw, the ages aren't randomized and neither are genders or natures. So if you've been paying attention to my postbit, you might can figure out who I am...I keep posting in here haha.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Too bad you aren't a Petilil... you're just a Treecko this time.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Now I'm ekans sob sob :( I got petilil last night though and Pedro12 got me as shiny Petilil so I'm happy!!! n____n you can totally tell I'm not sydian lmao

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I haven't even seen ONE Volcarona, let alone on myself :( People edited the HTML to make it look like I was on but that's cheating!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Sorry, you're just a Blitzle now. My favorite is when I got Nica as a Shiny Pignite. :3

tnfsf11

Jeez I thought I went crazy! And now I am cuz I don't know which post is by who but it's a lot of fun I like it, they should have left Wario too :\

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I like the idea with all accounts getting pokemonized (yeah, new words xD)

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Netto Azure. Netto Azure. Netto Azure. You just showed up to me as a Delcatty. A shiny one. AND THAT'S THE FOURTH TIME I'VE SEEN YOU AS DELCATTY TODAY!

I am SO jealous right now.

EDIT: Shiny Azelf, Glaceon and Skitty. Good, but not Delcatty :( Also, i am getting Cradily way too often. And a lot of people show up to me as Lugia XD

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I was a shiny Alomomola once. That was pretty cool.

Back