• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: ZodiacDaGreat's Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmineX

Music Expert
Years
exellent zodiac that's very good job this tool is very usfull for me supot emerald at 100% COOL

does the rom fixer work for fr/lg?
no rubis and saphir only because fire red dont have internal clock system and in emerald clock probleme has been fixed

Last edited:

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
if you make another tool, it should be to map fire reds kanto image.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
Hey Zodiac, great job mate! When I get my GSC trade editor up, we'll have a full set of trade editors, from none to four in about 3 weeks ain't bad. I'll try and finish it tonight.

I hope to see more great stuff from you!

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Hey Zodiac, great job mate! When I get my GSC trade editor up, we'll have a full set of trade editors, from none to four in about 3 weeks ain't bad. I'll try and finish it tonight.

I hope to see more great stuff from you!

Thanks Alot, Swampert - You gave me the very idea for the Advance Generation tool. Now, I'll have to think, what other projects to work on. But my tool is still minor later on HackMew will code his.

Hope to see more cool stuff and ideas from you too.:)

@amine06 - Thanks bud, nice feedback from you :)

Hacker01

I'm a hacking ma ROMZ!!!
Years
Nice work ZodiacDaGreat, I love your new tool Trader, will be good for my hack, and so much easier than using Zel's tutorials...

With this and Swampert22's trade editors we now have a full set (well when he releases his one for GSC anyway... :))

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
Ok, another update: 1th July 2008

Trader
- added French Translation

and a new tool... check the first post.
If you want to translate my programs feel free, just pm me the translations. Please check for bugs, I dunno how well the translation works, it works fine AFAIK.

Last edited:

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
Update 28th July
Yet another update, but I promise you won't be disappointed. Check it out xD

What's New?
-Support for more ROMs
-Something extra

Link:
here
or
Check the first Post.

Edit:
BTW, don't forget to comment and tell me what I missed or some other stuff ;)
Enjoy!

Last edited:

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
i dont understand how to use the shiny hack maker

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
Yes... The start money editor has been out for ages and its all thanks to HackMew who told me how to search for the data. Since he's busy and haven't added it to his start map editor I made the tool anyway I'm surprised no one thanked me ;) lol. Just Kidding!.

Um, Trader and Shiny Hack Maker is updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back