• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: ZodiacDaGreat's Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
jisan said:
Yuo are an exellent tool maker. I hope to see great tools from you.
Ah, thanks... I haven't made any ever since the last update, you could give me some ideas and I'll think about making some more :)

DracoKnight

Destroyer
Years
Hey Zodiac, Exellent tool, but every time itry it, it says "Run time error 339 Some files are missing" or something like that. What do i do? (Happens for all you tools) It worked fine before.... i even tried redownloading it.

Chiaki Shinichi

Beginning Hacker
Years
Hey Zodiac, Exellent tool, but every time itry it, it says "Run time error 339 Some files are missing" or something like that. What do i do? (Happens for all you tools) It worked fine before.... i even tried redownloading it.

I think you need to download the visual basic runtime files, because all of these programs are written in visual basic.
Have you check what files are missing?

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
jisan said:
Yeah, all my tools need the standard VB6 runtime files, you can get them here

DracoKnight

Destroyer
Years
Thanks!!!

Thanks Zodiac! But now it says COMDLG32.OCX is not correctly registeres, a file is missing or invalid.

Name: Lucario Lv.X

Name: Aura​

Last edited:

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
jisan said:
Thanks Zodiac! But now it says COMDLG32.OCX is not correctly registeres, a file is missing or invalid.
Where exactly did you put those files? Try putting them in the same folder as the tools or copy to system32 folder. If, it still says the same message try and google for the same file. Hope that helps :)

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
kokkok said:
eh...ZodiacDaGreat wad is the repointer for?
As the name of the tool suggests, this tool isn't recommended for newbies to use. I built it in only a few minutes which is meant to help people in repointing stuff rather than using the manual hex editor's copy and paste. Just enter the offset from which you want to repoint and the amount of bytes you wanna repoint as well as the new offset to where you want the stuff to be repointed to.

Remember this tool is sort of like a copy and paste, as for the pointers "XXXXXX08" you'll have to edit them :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2009
okay,thanks. alot of tools i dun know how to use,reading tuts now...haha

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
so does the rom fixer fix corrupted roms? or does it do something else?

Ideas for a tool

1.a tool that lets you save money like in g/s/c

2.a tool that lets you easily create marts
ie. you pick an offset, you choose how many items are for sale. you scroll down a list that tells you all the possible items. you pick a few. so we don't have to script, and possibly pick the wrong item.
and you can edit the marts you make after you save it to the rom, by over writing the mart you made, because that way there's more freespace.

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
Nope, it fixes the clock currently for R/S. But I've abandoned continuing with it. Anyway, thanks for the ideas but it seems not necessary. For both those 2, you just need to script, so I'd recommend for you to keep an eye out for XSE's guide

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2010
I keep getting a runtime error when i try to use this tool. Any ideas what my problem may be?

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2010
No, maybe i don't have those files. Does anyone know where i can get them from?

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2010
I've installed that and ran it, but i still get an error, i thought it may have been something else i needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back