• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chatroom information and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Chatroom Information and Help

I might have found the cause to my problem. I unchecked everything in pocket plus. Then unchecked everything in today items. Installed WAD and so far no lock ups.Now to find which program is causing the problem.Mike

Years
How do I create a channel?

You don't on #tpc. You register a channel with a network (#tpc uses SystemNet) by writing the following command:

Code:
/msg chanserv REGISTER channel password description

Replace 'channel' with the channel's name - e.g. #mychannel, 'password' with a password to protect the channel and 'description' with something to describe the channel. Then, assuming you did everything right, when you join the channel, you'll be automatically made the founder.

Note: you will have to be in an IRC client, not the Java Chat console on this site, as the /join command is banned in all Java Chat connections to SystemNet.

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
Years
I was banned for "connect flooding" when I was just trying to log back in (PC inactivity time-out), and it wouldn't let me. I refreshed a couple times, maybe that did it. But I'd like to get back on there, thanks.

So...How long is a connect flooding ban? This is kind of unfair, I didn't do it on purpose.

Last edited:

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
Years
umm... the chat room isnt working for me. I try cliking open chat but mozilla just keeps freezing and closes. Wat do i do!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I don't think my school blocked IRC but I notice I can't access it here on my laptop, yet I can access it on the actual school computers. Maybe the Wifi has it blocked? :/ It makes no sense to me because it looks like I'm connecting to the same server (has the same name as far as I'm concerned) any thoughts?

When I use my laptop at home it connects just fine. :/ Know anything about it?

Pityflame

Unemployed Ninja
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2012
I just joined and It says I'm banned for trolling..

I've never been to this site before :/

Pityflame

Unemployed Ninja
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2012
I never got in in the first place, I tried to join it for my first time and It say I was banned

Pityflame

Unemployed Ninja
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2012
24g2b2h.jpg

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2010
I can't connect to the chat box cos it says "Startup error: java.lang.Error: Unable to load interface pixx : java.lang.SecurityException: trusted loader attempted to load sandboxed resource from ht tp:// ww w.poke community .c om/ pjirc/pixx.jar"

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I cannot access the chatroom, Every time I try to get on, I get the message "#The PokeCommunity cannot join channel (+b)", can you please fix this?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I can't connect to the chat box cos it says "Startup error: java.lang.Error: Unable to load interface pixx : java.lang.SecurityException: trusted loader attempted to load sandboxed resource from ht tp:// ww w.poke community .c om/ pjirc/pixx.jar"

You'll need to update your java I would think, try www.mibbit.com or another host and connect using:

Server: irc.systemnet.info
Channel: #thepokecommunity

Mibbit does not require any downloads but is nice and easy to use within your browser. But I assume your java is outdated.

Can I please be unbanned, I hope it is not pernaent, how long is it?

I would advise PM'ing the operator who banned you asking for the details on your banning and continue to arrange something.

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2010
So guy's/girls i just new member or contributor of Pokemon community. Still i m not a member of Pokemon chat room. But i just come there for longer discussion about my favorite anime. Well thanks for the great info about Pokemon Chat room. Now i hope i see you all in Chat room.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Small dilema, but apparently Luke's 4 year dislike got me banned from the chat. There was absolutely no legit reason for me being banned. Being on one op's nerve just because I've been on the annoying side with only him apparently is not a good reason. Some people like using mode +b but can't use a simple /ignore command.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
You have been annoying everyone in the chat for the last week. The ban is only temporary to give everyone a reprieve for a while. It will be lifted tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back