• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your prized pokemon toy/card/etc..

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2013
    as the name of the thread says what is your prized pokemon item? My prized items would be a pokeball flashlight/lightup surface i had it since the first season of pokemon had aired and its a very special momento of my childhood. my second item is a gold mew card (from the first season of pokemon). I had now idea why it was gold and why it was a card since you cant read it since it was half heiroglyph and unknown (pokemon letters) you couldn't even read it or use it in a pokemon card game but i always thought it was awsome:)!

Zoe Arewell

Gloomy Beauty of Lavender Town
    Years
  • The pink Nintendo DS Lite and Pokemons FireRed, Emerald, HeartGold, Platinum, and Black that my sister gave me would definitely be my most prized <3

Years
  • My old game boy color with Pokemon yellow and silver cartridges would be those items I will always treat with utmost care.

However another thing that is very dear to me was my first Pokemon plushie ever, an Eevee with a slightly awry smile that made me love it even more. Back then I had a choice between Psyduck, Eevee and stereotypical Pikachu, but that one was just the cutest. I remember that just a few days after I got it, I saw the episode with the Eevee and its first three evolutions on TV and I was so happy xD
    Five years ago I gave it to my dog as a toy. It's a really small dog, slightly bigger than the plushie, so I don't worry about him ripping it apart. It's also very durable, so it still looks almost new and it's always around me for nostalgia. :D
    The End ~

Years
  • My most prized Pokémon possession was a little plush Pikachu that I got from my half-sister's grandparents for Christmas back in '99.

Years
  • I can't say as if I have one prized Pokemon possession, although I am thankful of the fact that I still have my original Pokemon Gold in working condition. I also have a Typhlosion EX card that was worth around $40 at it's peak, which I thought was pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    My most prized pokemon possession... Honestly I can live without any pokemon thing I own~ But i'm going to say my Mewtwo Strikes Back on VHS~!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I have a bag that's imported from Japan with Zekrom and Reshiram on it that I love to pieces. C:

Mistyb89

Water Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • My most prized possession would be my transparent purple game boy color with Pokemon Blue that I got when I was 8 years old. I never will get rid of it no matter how old I get.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Prized plushie is my Victini! I got it from my boyfriend for my birthday this year and it's the only Pokemon Center plush I have. We think they messed up his right hand though, lol. The V sign is pointed downwards.

Spoiler:

My Eevee is also close to my heart, though. I got her when I was 6 and she still goes to the doctor with me. :)

Spoiler:

For cards, I'd say ummmm my holographic Umbreon. It's from one of the Neo sets, but idr which one. I opened a pack and got it though and instant fave! lol

And other than plushies, games, and cards (though I don't actively collect the latter), I don't have much other Pokemon stuff. I do have two figurines and a keychain that I got in London though. The keychain actually can go on my GBC, SP, or DS phat. Pretty cool! I don't want the paint to chip or for it to get beaten down though, so I just display it. I used to have a Raichu and Lapras keychain back in 5th grade. I miss them, lol.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    Don't really have any pokemon stuff, but i do have that Mew card. I got it for going to see the first pokemon in cinemas when i was like 8.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I did have a collection of mostly base set cards until someone threw them away.
    Now I have a Zorua plush and would like this Archen one I've seen, but the delivery is quite expensive. These won't be prized until they're over a decade old, but we'll get there...

Years
  • I used to have a Pikachu plushie, I miss him.

As for stuff I currently have, I have a Pokemon cap a friend gave me. It has the characters from the Advanced Generation era of the anime on it. I also have a matching backpack too!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My most prized Pokemon cards are Infernape LV X and Luxray GL LV X, for the sole fact that they were rare cards pulled from booster packs out of sheer luck.

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • TN
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    My prized toys would be the giant Charizard and Pikachu. As for cards, probably my Unseen Forces Typhlosion or Jungle Scyther. I also have a Manectric figure-thing I found at a little anime shop for five bucks, I don't know what it is exactly but it looks like it might be part of a game or something. Whatever it is, I got it because Manectric is my favorite Pokemon and there really is not a lot of Manectric stuff!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • My Shining Raichu Pokemon card, which became the reason for my name here on PC. Opening that random booster pack and finding it in there was one of the most exciting Pokemon-related moments of my childhood, and I've held it up on a pedestal ever since!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Probably my Pokémon Yellow GameBoy Color (which I haven't seen in years, I think it got thrown out or something) or my Pikachu Nintendo 64.

Back