• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AFA says 'homofacists' will force Christians to wear badges like the Jews in WW2

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
  • Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association (AFA) said on his radio show Thursday that "homofascists" will eventually make Christians wear badges like the Jews had to wear during the Holocaust (video below), reports RightWingWatch.org.

"If you don't believe in sodomy-based marriage, you're not prepared to endorse and sanction sodomy-based marriage, you have no place in this institution," Fischer said. "So we're getting to the point, I don't know what the emblem would be, remember when the Jews in Nazi Germany, they had to wear a yellow Star of David on their sleeve? I mean, we're getting to the point now, that's what they're going to make us do."

"I don't know what the symbol would be, I'd have to think about that. We're getting to the point where these homofascists are going to force us to wear on our sleeves some kind of identifying marker so people will know who the racists and the homophobes and the bigots are, and can stay away from them."

According to the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum website, the Nazis persecuted homosexuals and made them wear badges:

In 1934, a special Gestapo (Secret State Police) division on homosexuals was set up. One of its first acts was to order the police "pink lists" from all over Germany...

...An estimated 1.2 million men were homosexuals in Germany in 1928. Between 1933-45, an estimated 100,000 men were arrested as homosexuals, and of these, some 50,000 officially defined homosexuals were sentenced. Most of these men spent time in regular prisons, and an estimated 5,000 to 15,000 of the total sentenced were incarcerated in concentration camps.

All prisoners of the camps wore marks of various colors and shapes, which allowed guards and camp functionaries to identify them by category. The uniforms of those sentenced as homosexuals bore, various identifying marks, including a large black dot and a large "175" drawn on the back of the jacket. Later a pink triangular patch (rosa Winkel) appeared.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/reli...n-says-homofascists-will-make-christians-wear

Am I the only one who thinks he had a big bowl of crazy-o's for breakfast that morning?

Aeon.

Carrion
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    It's come to the point that I refuse to take these kind of people seriously; I just can't. He's just spouting wacky nonsense just because things aren't seeming to go his little way and is getting a boo-boo over it. Generally a lot of 'associations' like this tend to go protesting over very stupid things so it's not surprising.

Years
  • It's just a radio show, they blow stuff out of proportion all the time and I can tell that he doesn't mean what he's saying seriously. He's just calling out against political correctness and how social conservatives can be labelled as bigots in the media. But being America, people will probably think this is news and actually happening so it's irresponsible to unleash this kind fantasy on the unwitting public that will believe it.

Go 'Murica!

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • >American Family Association
    They're an extremist group, I've heard worse from them. Their name is the most misleading name I've ever heard.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    "Homofacists" ? >.> ok...

I sincerally hope many people don't take this kind of stuff seriously or other such things by extremists like this group.

Years
  • He sounds like he wants the opportunity to design the emblem himself, you know, to make it really really really emblematic of their righteous suffering under this unholy persecution.

But yeah, the worst thing is that this kind of talk isn't uncommon and that there are people who actually believe it.

Back