• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: who on this website isn't straight

are you straight?

• yes

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • no

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I'm asexual so I'm unsure if that qualifies me as a member of the LGBT community or not

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I'm a very girly female with a huge crush on Korrina from Pokemon :P

That probably counts for something. ....i can tell you i've probably had a good amount of fantasies of her, too......>////<

Rainbow-Starlight

Pokémon Trainer Melanie
    Years
  • I'm honestly not sure how to answer that question. xD I've been rather confused about my sexuality for a while now. At first I thought I was straight, then bi, then a lesbian, then bi again, and on and on and on. Right now I'm just unsure. I know for a fact that I'm attracted to men, but I don't know if I'm attracted to women. I know I used to feel that I was, but I'm not sure if I'm actually just straight or if I'm bi and currently am mainly into men (I used to be mainly into women, too). My closest guess would be that I'm bi, but I'm not 100% sure. I don't know if my feelings for women in the past were mostly due to my past feelings of gender confusion, which was likely caused or at least heavily influenced by my PCOS. (Note: If you don't know what PCOS is, it's something women can get that involves getting excess male hormones, which can cause things like growing a beard. I've had it since I was a teenager and while I no longer feel like I'm the opposite gender, I still have to deal with facial hair growth and such, which is irritating. I also have a rather deep voice for a female.)

Edit: Just for clarification, I'm not saying that I think you have to be masculine to like women. I'm just saying that I wonder if my gender confusion personally made me confused about my sexuality in the past. I don't mean to offend anyone.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Its okay ;) I'm not offended. I know i'm faaaar from masculine, but it doesn't stop me from loving korrina xD (also i've actually read that lipstick lesbians are often girlier than straight girls on some websites in the past. which also sounds like me xD; )

I'm glad the post wasn't gonna be homophobic (you mentioned this post on hikaneary's forum and I wanted to check to make sure it wasn't anything that was gonna make me think you hated me o_o;;; i only logged in for this reason, btw, i may take another break from pc and not check my vms/pms for now. i'm a little worried being overwhelmed by this forum was causing me to meltdown again a few days ago....xP)

Last edited:
    Back