• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo, new here

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2013
    Herro pokemon fans,

New here and just wanted to say hello, about me i love competitive battling(online mainly), and all sorts. :P

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Herro pokemon fans,

New here and just wanted to say hello, about me i love competitive battling(online mainly), and all sorts. :P

Hello, spelmage (Ben).

Welcome to PC!
    Although I already know you..

This is uh.. Awkward..

Anyways, check out the ROM Hacking section, since I know you are interested in that, or the Battle Center. You'll be sure to find a good match there.

Welcome, and don't forget to have fun!

Last edited:

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Hello there Spelmage!

So you like playing competitively huh? If so go to the Battle Center Forums there are a lot of competitive battlers around here. Also why not join us in our Pokemonshowdown server? http://pokecommunity.psim.us/ You'll get to battle with PC members! :) If you want to have a chat don't be shy to VM me I won't bite.

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Anyways, Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

Years
  • Hello Spelmage, welcome!

Nice to see someone already knows you, I love it when friends of members join because you might end up making new friends too. And yeah PC is home to quite a few competitive battlers, and we have the Battle Center section for all competitive battling discussion, as well as Rate My Teams.

And Shadowraze has showed us PC's official Pokemon Showdown server, where we hold most of our battle tournaments. We even have events there like Community Day. I've participated in two Community Days already and this one coming up in June will be my third. I'm on PC's server as well, under the username OshyHikari. It's got voiced status on it which are those users with + signs next to their name.

Anyways, have fun here and feel free to ask any moderators if you need help. I'm also open for a conversation anytime so just send me a VM and I'll get back to ya as soon as possible!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back