• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Top Secret Ideas

Legend of Zelda music for caves

• yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
  • Hey megiddo, just saw this the minute you posted!
    I have a suggestion.
    Why not make an event where you have to sneak around trainers, and each one has a certain view that will teleport you back to a certain place. So you can be like an agent and dodge them all.

I don't know, just a thought...

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
  • Yes, the trainers can be people who have been fooled into thinking that Legends of Darkness are good guys and that you are a bad guy trying to cause chaos or a secret test for you prepared by someone of higher rank than you, testing your stealth skills.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Yeah, that was my idea, a stealth test, to go along with the secret agents!

It wouldn't be too hard to do, just make sure its possible, and not like an extremely hard thing to do.

500th post! :)

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • I don't like the professor sprite, it needs a lot of work, the head makes it look like he's some kind of alien.
    The rival one is well done though, nice job on that :)

Idea: Another idea for a "Secret Mission"

It can be like a maze in a cave, and the mission is to get out without losing to a trainer. But, there can be scripts at certain dead ends with like really hard trainers.

Back