• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Gen 7 & 6) Syvelocin's Pokémon Nursery ? IV Breeding, Events, Shinies, Dex Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Likewise, it's been a pleasure doing business. I'll try to check back later to see what new stuff you have. I have 16 boxes of events in gen 6. I'm sure there's plenty more deals we could make.

I thought I'd re-post this in case you didn't see the edit.
Edit 2: Thought I'd let you know. The Pokescrap Keldeo and Shaymin are fakes or at least modified. I'm not sure if you cloned these and have others for trade, so I thought I'd let you know. They should both have an event ribbon, but they don't.
Eek, thank you for letting me know! Let me know if you'd like to trade two back.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
Eek, thank you for letting me know! Let me know if you'd like to trade two back.
Nope, don't worry about it. I get fakes all the time. I juts hold onto them until I can replace them with the real thing. 2 fake Pokescap Pokemon are more than the 0 I had before.

Years
hey can i have your shiny miltank (nicknamed: Milk Me Plz!) and 6IV HA torchic

I have an imperfect 5IV adamant larvitar that knows outrage and dragon dance and a shiny 5Iv jolly rapidash :P

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
hey can i have your shiny miltank (nicknamed: Milk Me Plz!) and 6IV HA torchic

I have an imperfect 5IV adamant larvitar that knows outrage and dragon dance and a shiny 5Iv jolly rapidash :P
Sure :) I'm cloning for someone at the moment but I'll let you know once I'm finished.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 6, 2016
Sure :) I'm free now if you are

My apologies for the lateness! But I actually didn't realize I had that Miltank >.> Would you be willing to do it for the Berry Zigzagoon instead? Also, quick question, are the wanted events listed the only events you're seeking after atm?

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
My apologies for the lateness! But I actually didn't realize I had that Miltank >.> Would you be willing to do it for the Berry Zigzagoon instead? Also, quick question, are the wanted events listed the only events you're seeking after atm?
That's fine. I'm looking for most all events, the ones listed are just some specific wants :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 6, 2016
That's fine. I'm looking for most all events, the ones listed are just some specific wants :)

Sounds good. I'll get Pikachu ready! Would you be interested in any events here: http://tinyurl.com/pk52u6e

I'm also interested in your

- Susumu Mew
- Aura Mew
- Ageto Celebi
- CHANNEL Jirachi
- MYSTRY Mew
- ROCKS Metang
- SMR2010 Jirachi
- SPACE C Deoxys
- SPR2010 Pichu
- WISHMKR Jirachi

....it's a lot I know :C

My FC: 1392-4931-5597
IGN: Nouchee

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Sounds good. I'll get Pikachu ready! Would you be interested in any events here: http://tinyurl.com/pk52u6e

I'm also interested in your

- Susumu Mew
- Aura Mew
- Ageto Celebi
- CHANNEL Jirachi
- MYSTRY Mew
- ROCKS Metang
- SMR2010 Jirachi
- SPACE C Deoxys
- SPR2010 Pichu
- WISHMKR Jirachi

....it's a lot I know :C

My FC: 1392-4931-5597
IGN: Nouchee
Hmm, I see the doc but I don't see a list of pokes on it :P

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
Hmm, I see the doc but I don't see a list of pokes on it :P

Wanna make another deal? I'd like one of everything in your list that I didn't trade you or trade for already. The only things on your wishlist I don't have legit are the Pokescrap events. I also have the events I posted before and if there's anything specific you have, chances are, I have it.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Wanna make another deal? I'd like one of everything in your list that I didn't trade you or trade for already. The only things on your wishlist I don't have legit are the Pokescrap events. I also have the events I posted before and if there's anything specific you have, chances are, I have it.
Everything? Wow, sure :)
Checked everything after our trade btw, the rest listed all have their ribbons and whatnot.
That's 22 I counted. I have a Timid and Impish of the Hoopa, if you want one or both?

4.%20cry.gif

Try this?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...DXUToGBFpj5YRRNfMhlDOUUqQ/edit#gid=1799792163

Ah yes that works :) (btw might snag the google spreadsheets idea for keeping track of events, it's kinda brilliant lol). I'm interested in Pokémon Scrap Shaymin, Pokémon Scrap Keldeo, Timid XYZ Xerneas, Modest XYZ Yveltal, XYZ Zygarde, Hope Diancie, VGC Milotic, PTC Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres for the rest.

Would you be interested in a shiny milotic or slowpoke?
Sure, either or both :) Let me know what you would like for them.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 6, 2016
Ah yes that works :) (btw might snag the google spreadsheets idea for keeping track of events, it's kinda brilliant lol). I'm interested in Pokémon Scrap Shaymin, Pokémon Scrap Keldeo, Timid XYZ Xerneas, Modest XYZ Yveltal, XYZ Zygarde, Hope Diancie, VGC Milotic, PTC Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres for the rest.

Lmao sounds good. I get these pokes clone and will get back to you asap!

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
Everything? Wow, sure :)
Checked everything after our trade btw, the rest listed all have their ribbons and whatnot.
That's 22 I counted. I have a Timid and Impish of the Hoopa, if you want one or both?

Sure, either or both :) Let me know what you would like for them.

Yeah, I want both natures as well. I'll also go for all those new Pokemon you're getting as well. I want it all. All in my horde.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Yeah, I want both natures as well. I'll also go for all those new Pokemon you're getting as well. I want it all. All in my horde.
{XD} You're amazing. That's 34 including the pending trade. So from my wishlist
-Game Freak Mew
-WIN2011 Raikou
-WIN2011 Suicune
-OCT2014 Diancie
-GAMESTP Pichu
+
Wish Bagon (JPN)
Hado Regi Golems (JPN)
Hado Mew (JPN)
Jeremy Pokemon
10th anniversary events
Doel Deoxys
Jungle Tour Celebi (JPN)
I believe makes 34

I would like a genesect and meloetta hopefully I'm not asking for too much :D
That's fine :) I'll let you know when I have a moment to trade

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
{XD} You're amazing. That's 34 including the pending trade. So from my wishlist
-Game Freak Mew
-WIN2011 Raikou
-WIN2011 Suicune
-OCT2014 Diancie
-GAMESTP Pichu
+

I believe makes 34

That's fine :) I'll let you know when I have a moment to trade

10ANNIV
Suicune, Ho-oh, Lugia and Celebi

10 ANIV) Pokemon:
Celebi, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Latios, Latias, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Bulbasaur, Blastoise, Dragonite, Umbreon

10ANNIV
Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latias, Latios, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Charizard, Pikachu, Articuno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back