• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Gen 7 & 6) Syvelocin's Pokémon Nursery ? IV Breeding, Events, Shinies, Dex Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
Ekans, Sandshrew, Vulpix, Oddish, Psyduck, Growlithe, Machoke, Slowpoke, Shellder, Haunter, Staryu, Tauros

I have Gengar, Vulpix and Tauros.

The other Pokemon I'll have lined up for you tomorrow.

Spoiler:

Years
u were right about the mew... what do u want in return? :P

i'm interested in some of your events:
  1. ageto celebi,
  2. colloseum pikachu,
  3. pokescrap shaymin,
  4. aura mew,
  5. zigzagoon,
  6. channel jirachi,
  7. mystery mew,
  8. metang
  9. space c deoxys,
  10. VGC milotic,
for these 10 pokes just pick some from my list :p i'll also give u an extra poke for the mew too xD
  1. competitive HA lugia,
  2. shiny reshiram,
  3. shiny BR steelix,
  4. shiny BR gardevoir,
  5. shiny BR love ball lopunny
  6. shiny BR Reuniclus
  7. shiny BR zapdos
  8. shiny BR lugia
  9. shiny gengar
  10. shiny 6IV HA dratini
  11. shiny tanabata jirachi (is definitely legit! hahahaa.)
  12. movie 15 hoopa
  13. japanese shiny xerneas
  14. japanaese shiny yveltal
  15. movie 14 victini
  16. happy hour magikarp japanese event
  17. lances dragonite
  18. fancy pattern vivillon
  19. pokeball pattern vivillon
  20. others lololl if u u don't want any of the above :P

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
{XD} You're amazing. That's 34 including the pending trade. So from my wishlist
I believe makes 34

Something I've been wanting to make sure of. I want all of your events that I haven't traded for yet, including all from the pending trade. Events only, if that equals 34. I'm not interested in shinnies or BR's or any of that. Also, if the Pokemon I've offered up so far aren't able to match your events. I could wait a few more days until my collection is better documented. I have far, far more than I have listed here.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
u were right about the mew... what do u want in return? :P

i'm interested in some of your events:
  1. ageto celebi,
  2. colloseum pikachu,
  3. pokescrap shaymin,
  4. aura mew,
  5. zigzagoon,
  6. channel jirachi,
  7. mystery mew,
  8. metang
  9. space c deoxys,
  10. VGC milotic,
for these 10 pokes just pick some from my list :p i'll also give u an extra poke for the mew too xD
  1. competitive HA lugia,
  2. shiny reshiram,
  3. shiny BR steelix,
  4. shiny BR gardevoir,
  5. shiny BR love ball lopunny
  6. shiny BR Reuniclus
  7. shiny BR zapdos
  8. shiny BR lugia
  9. shiny gengar
  10. shiny 6IV HA dratini
  11. shiny tanabata jirachi (is definitely legit! hahahaa.)
  12. movie 15 hoopa
  13. japanese shiny xerneas
  14. japanaese shiny yveltal
  15. movie 14 victini
  16. happy hour magikarp japanese event
  17. lances dragonite
  18. fancy pattern vivillon
  19. pokeball pattern vivillon
  20. others lololl if u u don't want any of the above :P

I'm interested in the Reshiram, Gardevoir, Tanabata Jirachi, Hoopa, the Xerneas and Yveltal (are they the XY&Z JPN ones?), Victini, Magikarp, Dragonite, Fancy Vivillion, and possibly the shiny whismur from your thread?

Something I've been wanting to make sure of. I want all of your events that I haven't traded for yet, including all from the pending trade. Events only, if that equals 34. I'm not interested in shinnies or BR's or any of that. Also, if the Pokemon I've offered up so far aren't able to match your events. I could wait a few more days until my collection is better documented. I have far, far more than I have listed here.

I miscounted and left out one, I actually have 35, not including the ones I gave you and you gave me. 24 already in my collection and 11 more from the trade I just did:
Spoiler:

Past the ones I listed before in my wishlist I'm just looking to add any new ones to my collection. You could really just trade me anything to finish up the list.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
I'm interested in the Reshiram, Gardevoir, Tanabata Jirachi, Hoopa, the Xerneas and Yveltal (are they the XY&Z JPN ones?), Victini, Magikarp, Dragonite, Fancy Vivillion, and possibly the shiny whismur from your thread?

I miscounted and left out one, I actually have 35, not including the ones I gave you and you gave me. 24 already in my collection and 11 more from the trade I just did:
Spoiler:

Past the ones I listed before in my wishlist I'm just looking to add any new ones to my collection. You could really just trade me anything to finish up the list.

I don't have the Pokescrap mons or know what that Mew is. I have all the others. So I'll just ready all the stuff you said you wanted before and then, to even things out, I'll add some of the new stuff you posted.

Any chance you'd be willing to further this deal? 2 collectors helping eachother out always ends well.

I'm willing to trade you every single Pokemon (Besides that Mew if I don't have it and the Pokescrap stuff I don't have) as a form of credit. So if you get anything new that I don't have, I'd have already sent you a Pokemon for it. You seem trustworthy enough. Not only that, you'd have more for trade, meaning more people might take interest in your collection and send you new stuff that I might not have. It's a win-win for both of us.

I'm also inventorying my collection (Trying to. Wretched servers) and I'll be able to give you a more updated list of what I have eventually.
Here's an example.
Spoiler:

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
I don't have the Pokescrap mons or know what that Mew is. I have all the others. So I'll just ready all the stuff you said you wanted before and then, to even things out, I'll add some of the new stuff you posted.

Any chance you'd be willing to further this deal? 2 collectors helping eachother out always ends well.

I'm willing to trade you every single Pokemon (Besides that Mew if I don't have it and the Pokescrap stuff I don't have) as a form of credit. So if you get anything new that I don't have, I'd have already sent you a Pokemon for it. You seem trustworthy enough. Not only that, you'd have more for trade, meaning more people might take interest in your collection and send you new stuff that I might not have. It's a win-win for both of us.

I'm also inventorying my collection (Trying to. Wretched servers) and I'll be able to give you a more updated list of what I have eventually.
Here's an example.
Spoiler:

That's fine, the Mew's an event going on right now. And sound thinking on that proposal on your part, I'm game.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
That's fine, the Mew's an event going on right now. And sound thinking on that proposal on your part, I'm game.

I just looked up the Mew. I can easily get you one of those. As for it being an event going on now, do you mean the GF one? I mean the "Susumu Mew" Just give me a few days. I need to migrate 5 boxes of events to gen 5.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
I just looked up the Mew. I can easily get you one of those. As for it being an event going on now, do you mean the GF one? I mean the "Susumu Mew" Just give me a few days. I need to migrate 5 boxes of events to gen 5.
Oh I have the Susumu Mew, that list is what I have cloned for you to trade, sorry. Thought you were referring to the Mew on my wishlist.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
Oh I have the Susumu Mew, that list is what I have cloned for you to trade, sorry. Thought you were referring to the Mew on my wishlist.

What I'll do is go ahead with the original list. I'll get you an updated and organized list of my 22 boxes and just let you pick out whatever you need and I'll add it into the trade to even out our Pokemon/ the rest for credit in the future.

Original list
Spoiler:

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
What I'll do is go ahead with the original list. I'll get you an updated and organized list of my 22 boxes and just let you pick out whatever you need and I'll add it into the trade to even out our Pokemon/ the rest for credit in the future.

Original list
Spoiler:

Okay, sounds good.

Years
I'm interested in the Reshiram, Gardevoir, Tanabata Jirachi, Hoopa, the Xerneas and Yveltal (are they the XY&Z JPN ones?), Victini, Magikarp, Dragonite, Fancy Vivillion, and possibly the shiny whismur from your thread.

yes the xerneas and yveltal are the japanese xy&z ones. I'll get the pokes ready for trade :p u seem to be adding events all the time. I'll keep coming back for more xd just need to write down what i have . so much typing to do...

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
Yo. I'm still organizing my events. It's taking a while because there's a lot. Here's a preview. I'm worth the wait.

Spoiler:

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Would you be interested in trading your shiny wooper and gastly for a shiny level 6 cottenee and level4 cubone?
1.%20smile.gif

Sure :) Let me know when you are available

Yo. I'm still organizing my events. It's taking a while because there's a lot. Here's a preview. I'm worth the wait.

Spoiler:

Wow, nice work ^^

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
Wow, nice work ^^
Thanks. This project sucks. I should have done this sooner and stayed on top of it. I'm over halfway done I think. Gen's 1-3 are done anyway. Not every single thing on the list is FT, but most are. There's also the problem of some Pokemon not having Ribbons. The Pokescrap ones I got from you not being the first. Some are leveled up or have had moves changed, etc. So feel free to inquire about anything that catches your eyes currently.

Gen 1
Spoiler:

Gen 2
Spoiler:

Gen 3
Spoiler:

Eventually, I'd like to add screenshots and some info on what the event is. But I don't even know what half of these Pokemon are. I only traded for them because I was told they were events. I keep finding Pokemon that I didn't know I had. For ex. I traded for a Corocoro Charizard, to find I already had 2.

Last edited:

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
I hate my existence for this. Here's my entire event collection, organized. So I can pretty much pull those original Pokemon you wanted and whatever else you want, until we match in Pokemon for trade.

Gen 1
Spoiler:

Gen 2
Spoiler:

Gen 3
Spoiler:

Gen 4
Spoiler:

Gen 5
Spoiler:

Gen 6
Spoiler: