• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Gen 7 & 6) Syvelocin's Pokémon Nursery ? IV Breeding, Events, Shinies, Dex Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
I hate my existence for this. Here's my entire event collection, organized. So I can pretty much pull those original Pokemon you wanted and whatever else you want, until we match in Pokemon for trade.
{D:} *slow clap*

Wish Bagon (JPN)
Hado Regi Golems (JPN)
Hado Mew (JPN)
Doel Deoxys
Jungle Tour Celebi (JPN)
10th anniversary events
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Latias
Latios
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Charizard
Pikachu
Articuno
Game Freak Mew
WIN2011 Raikou
WIN2011 Suicune
OCT2014 Diancie
GAMESTP Pichu
PGL Pikachu
VGC Eevee
JUN2015 Dragonite Bold
WORLD10 Crobat
PGL Delibird
GF Celebi Modest
キミア Gardevoir
WORLD15 Sharpedo
GF Jirachi Jolly
박세준 Pachirisu
2012MAY Darkrai
PGL Amaura
PGL Tyrunt

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
{D:} *slow clap*

Wish Bagon (JPN)
Hado Regi Golems (JPN)
Hado Mew (JPN)
Doel Deoxys
Jungle Tour Celebi (JPN)
10th anniversary events
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Latias
Latios
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Charizard
Pikachu
Articuno
Game Freak Mew
WIN2011 Raikou
WIN2011 Suicune
OCT2014 Diancie
GAMESTP Pichu
PGL Pikachu
VGC Eevee
JUN2015 Dragonite Bold
WORLD10 Crobat
PGL Delibird
GF Celebi Modest
キミア Gardevoir
WORLD15 Sharpedo
GF Jirachi Jolly
박세준 Pachirisu
2012MAY Darkrai
PGL Amaura
PGL Tyrunt

I'll start readying them tonight or tomorrow. I promised a friend I'd also help him get some Pokemon and he's a really serious collector. I got half of these from him.

Edit: I have all but the GameStop Pichu lined up. I didn't see any with that OT and it was difficult to find all the Pokemon from your list as well as remember what order to put them back in.

Last edited:

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Edit: I have all but the GameStop Pichu lined up. I didn't see any with that OT and it was difficult to find all the Pokemon from your list as well as remember what order to put them back in.
That's fine, could we do the WORLD08 Lucario instead?

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Hello,

I'd like to ask for Dec help, but I'm missing a ton of entries. I was wondering if I would still be eligible for it? I have a bunch of HA Pokemon to offer, so please check out my shop.

Happy to help however many you need :) I've yet to provide dex help in my shop so I'm not sure on payment, but I'll let you know the HA's I'm interested in and we can figure something out. Maybe something like one HA poke per # of fillers depending on how many you need.
I'm interested in Poochyena, Wurmple, Tympole, Lillipup, Taillow, Skitty, Gible, Riolu, Sandshrew, Mudkip, Scraggy, Venipede.

Last edited:

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
Happy to help however many you need :) I've yet to provide dex help in my shop so I'm not sure on payment, but I'll let you know the HA's I'm interested in and we can figure something out. Maybe something like one HA poke per # of fillers depending on how many you need.
I'm interested in Poochyena, Wurmple, Tympole, Lillipup, Taillow, Skitty, Gible, Riolu, Sandshrew, Mudkip, Squirtle, Scraggy, Venipede.

I can totally breed those for you! I also have some touched shines, two to be exact. A voltorb and diggersby. I wouldn't mind breeding competitiveness for you? Like I said I have a long list as I'm going for the shiny charm. Is it alright if I pm you?

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
I can totally breed those for you! I also have some touched shines, two to be exact. A voltorb and diggersby. I wouldn't mind breeding competitiveness for you? Like I said I have a long list as I'm going for the shiny charm. Is it alright if I pm you?
PM is fine :) I am also looking for both the shinies you offered. Breedjects or whatever are fine for the HAs, I wouldn't need them competitive.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
I'll probably be cloning that Lucario and trying to log on tomorrow night or Wednesday. I have several days off and the last couple weeks have been exhausting.

Years
Hey there, brand new to all of this. I have a simple request.
Shiny dratini
Ruhette
Female
Premier or luxury
Everything thing else doesn't matter.
I honestly have nothing to offer in return, as I said I'm new to all of this so it's understandable if you delete this and ignore. No hard feelings of you do. Just someone trying to get a shiny of one of my faves.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
I'll probably be cloning that Lucario and trying to log on tomorrow night or Wednesday. I have several days off and the last couple weeks have been exhausting.
That's fine, take your time :) I'm all set to go for when you are ready.

Hey there, brand new to all of this. I have a simple request.
Shiny dratini
Ruhette
Female
Premier or luxury
Everything thing else doesn't matter.
I honestly have nothing to offer in return, as I said I'm new to all of this so it's understandable if you delete this and ignore. No hard feelings of you do. Just someone trying to get a shiny of one of my faves.
I'd like to take this order, really, I don't breed for shinies in custom orders but I'm interested in working on it. But it's a lot of time into a project without payment. By "nothing" I'll guess that events and shinies aren't anything you have, but I do also accept pokémon that help my future breeding projects. If you can use the friend safari or you have a copy of heartgold or soulsilver you can likely get some things to that description pretty easily.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Hey would you like to trade your shiny Rayquaza your 3 regis with their HAs for treecko and mudkip with HAs and a shiny deoxys?(The shiny deoxys is legit ~RNC~ gave it to me and confirmed legitimacy)

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Hey would you like to trade your shiny Rayquaza your 3 regis with their HAs for treecko and mudkip with HAs and a shiny deoxys?(The shiny deoxys is legit ~RNC~ gave it to me and confirmed legitimacy)
Sure, I'll get them ready and hop on if now is a good time.

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Dec 19, 2019
Hi there Syvelocin! I was interested in your: HA Sneasel, Gligar, and Absol

I can offer: HA Poliwag, Heracross, and Magikarp (or many others HAs from my thread)
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back