• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Can I join?
I have at least 12 shinys which are:
zigzagoon, charizard, blaziken, pikachu, geodude, ponyta, empoleon, feraligator, vileplume, likaitung, lucario, magmortar and probably many more

Uh...12 and probably many more? Shouldn't you know? BTW, you need to explain how you got them all. Pictures are the most appreciated since it doesn't take much research.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
5 is hardly a haul, lol, but congratulations! Did any of them have a good nature? Congrats on your shiny Unown as well, D_S. 2 days is ridiculous!

Jake, I think you got a shiny recently, too, so congratulations on that!

I've been soft resetting for Bulbasaur, and I also have a three chain for Eevee in the Trophy Garden. They take forever to find, ugh. I've been soft resetting for Bulbasaur, too, but my LG seems to have gone missing, so I need to find it...wish me luck,e veryone! And good luck to everyone else as well.

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey everyone! d-s congrats on ur shiny unknown! and everyone else who got a shiny congrats! me nothin new yet ibve been sring 4 cranidos for a while now i hope it shows up soon! and i wish luck to everyone on there hunts!

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Eh, chaining bores me now...there really isn't worth much chaining on Diamond besides Hoppip and maybe Aron.

I'm going to stck to soft resetting for a little bit and go on a chaining hiatus. I want to get three shinies before I return to chaining. I'll be focusin on Bulbasaur and Turtwig since I want those two shinies most right now. Good luck to everyone!

Shiny_Hunter

Looking For Shiny Pokemon O_O
Years
Alright=D My first shiny in a month!!! I got bored chaining at the Trophy garden and tried chaining at Route 207. After an hour(that includes eating dinner) I saw the shiny patch! I barely saw it and decided to push my luck. I am glad I did because now I have a newly chained shiny Machop!! I know it might not seem much, but I didnt have a shiny one. Well, I cant post pictures, but here are his stats:
Machop(boy)
lv.6
Impish
att-16
def-13
sp. att.-8
sp. def- 9
speed-10
Moves:low kick and leer

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
hey everyone !! ive decided to give up on shiny hunting for some time to just Ev train pokemon to use for my team...If i do come across a shiny pokemon with the right nature then i will be training it but as for now im hanging up my shiny hunting kk

Congrats to all yall new shinies ok

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
Shiny_Hunter: Congratz on ur machop!

Since you ppl want to know the natures, here goes:

1st: Impish, Likes to thrash about, Likes Sour food.
2nd: Naughty, Capable of taking hits, Likes Spicy food.
3rd: Adamant, Often dozes off, Likes Spicy food.
4th: Serious, Often dozes off, Happily eats anything.
5th Careful, Likes to thrash about, Likes bitter food.

Good Luck on your hunts!

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
Yes snubbel is swarming *goes to route 209*
Wish me luck
Shiny Hunter- well done with the machop
D_S- Congrats with the unknown
Good luck everyone

EDIT: Going to my nans for a few days so wont be posting, but il still be hunting

Last edited:

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
no nt really

still no luck tho
all my chains are breaking between 5-7 :(

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Ah Drifloon definitely doesn't like me...
Anyways congrats everyone on your new catchs and good luck on your hunts.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
I got a shiny zangoose today :D my first GBA insertion pokemon too, i normally suck at those. Whoo!

It was suprisingly easy to get up 40 after breaking one last night at 34, it was just slow going thats all.

I only got the one, cause i don't really see the point in having more than one zangoose.

Pictures!
Picture was huge
Seriously, synchronize failed me
Stats

The iv's at lvl 100 are as follows, according to serebii.net
HP 27
Att 28
Def 4
Sp.att 13
Sp.def 20
Speed 29

O_o I think what it lacks nature wise it makes up for in iv's.

Now i have a slight dilemma, i'm not sure wether to chain for seviper, or to put ruby back in the bottom and chain for solrock, what does everyone think i should do?

Back