• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of the Titans OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    You're the only one who ever gave me their msn. -_-; Shadow gave his but I never see him on.

Years
  • ...Dutchesse, Luigi-a, whatever your name is...I LOVE YOU! Lmao...Getting Stoned. LMAO! I LOVE that. It totally fits with Chad too............I mean >> Shame, shame on you...bad influence X3 Maybe you should up the RP rating, lol.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • What?! It's a stone gym... Stoned.... Well I liked the pun xD

Guys, don't do drugs.
    There now I don't have to up anything xD

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    ucard.php

Another new one. Should have just done this one after the post haha.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Everyone, I would like your posts in by this weekend. Like, means that I will post the next chapter Sunday.
    Let's get this moving again.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • YEAAEA! Finally got my internet, they took forever to wire it up. Don't give up on me yet! XD

Let's see... It's friday, I'm grounded so I can't go out, I just got my internet back.... Prepare for an uber gym leader post

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Haha, there hasn't been any giving up yet. Though I'm really close to giving up on Timeless :/

Anyway I'll be looking forward to the uber gympost then =]

Also, pokecharms is back up, so if any of you want, you could replace them =]

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Once I get a new something that warrants a change of my Tcard I'll change it.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    That's a nice touch, Prod; maybe we should all do that. Kyogre/Groudon. Good call.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • Zomg, Stripes has astonish? I never knew that... well I probably did but I forgot... Get rid of it! Always hated it, scratch is becoming old too, so scrap that one off as well.

I Callz Shinx for the free post! (Unless somebody caught it, then I Callz nidoran)

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Shadow, you only had to discard one, everyone gets 7 moves in this rp. And no one's got Shinx yet, so you can go for it, but it doesn't really matter even if they had.

Are you going to mail the post to me again, or can you post yourself already?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back