• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of the Titans OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Since Neiko is out.. does anyone else have dibs on her staryu? (._.) That was my first choice but she got to it first. Would I be able to somehow come into possesion of it? I haven't caught any pokes yet..

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
The way it is now, it will be like she never existed. But her not having Staryu as a starter does mean that it can now be captured somewhere in the rp. So you'll be able to get one.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Alright. Then I'll have a post up in a bit.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
Years
lol, you spelled my user name wrong, but not by much. Anyway, here's my TC, which looks nothing like my character, but oh, well.

ucard.php

Years
My next post shall probably be up tonight. I'm going to a football game at this stadium thing today, so later today/tonight ^^

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Sorry Namora, I fixed it. I keep wanting to write Nomura xD Shows how much of a KH fan I am I guess :D

I like the way you guys use the friendcode thinger btw.

And Fenris, that would be great, I won't be on too much because I work in 15 minutes, but I'll grade whatever is there afterwards.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
Yoshi, i am very sorry for any inconvienience i caused. We had a public holiday on Friday, and i was just told we were going to the coast that morning. I just returned from my short holiday, so I hope we can still co-post later on? :S

So Luigi-a I will probably be posting my second post as soon as i can tomorrow.

Edit: Luigi-a Post the second chapter :D ill catch up

Edit Edit: I have my trainer card :D Tough am having a problem getting it up... ill try to get it into my sig but... WHY WONT IT LET ME COPY!

Edit Edit Edit:
trainercard_seph.jpg

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Well there's the optional post if that's what you mean. You odn't have to do that post, but if you want to, you can :D

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Yeah that might pose a problem.. Haha. On the positive side, there should be lots of experience earned :D

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
In terms of these wild pokemon's affinities, would these grass pokemon be considered groudon affiliated? I mean.. they do live off the ground. Should they hate my blue watery guts?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Grass types should not really like you Yoshi. Hate... well it depends on the Poke, but expect some troubles xD

And Fenny, I don't doubt that. And yes I had to xD

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Well, yes, they would xD But it's okay, he;s the starter so I guess it would be a tiny bit different?

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Ground has so much more advantage. XD

There are a lot more pokemon varieties on land then there are on water. Guess what's on water?

Water. ._.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Well I'm only counting those directly associated with land, like rock, ground and grass xD If not, it would be crazy.

And water has ice too, cause it's frozen water xD And then there's just air....

Years
Hey, Groudon should get fire too XD Why? 'Cuz fire is fun, fun, fun for the whole family! >=3 But yeah, I'll just make Buizel and Chad have some fun moments together XD

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
If you get Fire, we get Psychic. My reasoning? Simple mathematic equation.

Lugia = Psychic

She lives in the water.

Water = Lugia

Psychic = Water = Asphodel

Asphodel = Water

Victory?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
how about we keep it as it is people xD Hm this is going to turn out as an actual war O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back