• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of the Titans OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
You can have psychic. And I always thought Lugia was a guy XD Mostly 'cuz of 2000, I think. But then again, legendary Pokemon DO breed in the anime, lol. I like fire more than psychic anyway, and so does Chad XD He likes playing with fire X3

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Hey, I thought I was the GM here ><

Fenny, Chad can still play with fire plentiful, Yoshi, Axel can still play with psychic if he wants to!
Children, try to get along?

Years
*huffs and sits in corner of the room* Fire...*mumble* Hehe, you are GM. We just got a little carried away within those few posts ^^ Now speaking of posts, back to typing mine.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
You should be pleased that we're so into your RP, Game master. :D

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I guess there's truth in that one :D I doooo appreciate it!
I must say I love the power though haha you guys are pawns in my web!

And yes I googled because I couldn't find the word pawn....

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Okay. Namora and ShadowDragon, this is the time when we need to sit down and decide what our characters are going to say and do when they're with each other. Do both of you have MSN?

Actually, maybe we should just get everyone's MSN. For future reference. If you don't feel comfortable posting your MSN on the actual board, go ahead and PM it to me.

Or if you don't have MSN, an alternative messenger service.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
Wait wha!!! What do we get?

Flying
Dragon
... Lugia?

XD

U have my msn already, tough what timezone are u in? I am gmt+4 1/2 (I think, at least its 4 and a half hours later than in london :D)

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Does me count as msn-giver? xD
Anyway I like the idea though, of getting in contact with everyone. Props for Yoshi.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
I'm GMT -8, I live on the West coast of the US.. So we'll see what we can make happen.

And yes, Luigia, you're part of it.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I'm -8 too, west coast Canada.
Which is weird, Fenny, cause you're 3 hours ahead of me... But I'm -8, I know this cause my home country's 9 hours ahead of me.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Fenris, unless you live in like green/iceland, I think you'd be -5. Where do you live?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Haha yeah my homeland is in Europe, not whole of Europe though, that'd be insane O_O

Also, anyone know where Timeless went? I don't want to have to kick him from the rp :S

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
So much for co-posting on this one then, I guess. I'll have a post up tonight.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I don't mena to rush anyone (lie) but are there going to be any posts up soon?
And did anyone ever hear something from Namora?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Well the new chapter is up :D

Also, if there is anything bugging you, or you want to request anything, don't be afraid to ask.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
The one thing that is bugging me is that we've done many things including being back to back and captured together and fighting cults together but nobody has said a SINGLE word to any other person. This needs to change. :-\

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Well that one's not up to me, I can't really force you to mingle, that's something you need to sort on your own.
Try setting up something on msn with Fenris maybe, I know from experience that she's really good with coed posts. It might be a goos start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back