• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guardianship, The School of Guradi

Status
Not open for further replies.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
In the begining, humans and animals lived together in harmony. Then, humans decided to take over. Now, in 4058, there are few species of animals left. They are: dogs(house dogs), cats(house cats), angel fish, a few species of bugs, and horses(farm horses). In a museum, people stare in awe over wolves, jaguars, and other animals no longer seen. The thing that draw the most attention is a human with the bottem half of a wolf. There are four other humans, each with animal body parts replacing the human ones. Though unknown to the public, each died a horrible death. These creatures are Guardians, or humans with an animal soul. At first, they had to keep their identities hidden, but then, after they saved the world, they reveled what they were. Then, one day, when they attempted to destroy all humans, they were murdered. Then, story fadded to legend, legend fadded to myth, and, 2053 years later, no one remembered what had happened.

You are one of the five decendants of one of the five Guardians. The Guardians were:

Guradi- Female. She had the ability to control water. She founded a secret school for Guardians. She had a soul of a wolf.

Riu- Male. He could destroy anything, even dreams, with the squeeze of his hand. He had the soul of a panther.

Nibiti- Female. She could read, control, and destroy both minds and feelings. She had the soul of an eagle.

Uryru- Male. He could fly and breath under-water. He had the soul of a unicorn.

Etriy- Female. She could set herself on fire and come out just as she was before. She could infatuate any Guardian she choosed. She could also breath out fire. She had the soul of a dragon.

You start with your human form. You do have an animal one, but you don't know how to change into it yet. In fact, you don't even know you're a Guardian. That is, until one day, an old lady takes you to the school Guradi founded. She tells you you must train here to become expert Guardians. She hands you a scroll and disappears. You wake up and think it was a dream, until you see the scroll in your hand. Now it's your job to find the school and the other Guardians! On the way, you accidentily let loose a secret power called Jii on someone. It is so powerful it kills them! Now, every human wants you dead. The only safe place is at the school! You can make it, right.

You can't choose a Guardian ancestor someone else has. Also, you don't have to have the exact same animal soul as your ancestor. (Guardi- any dog, Riu- any cat, Nibiti- any bird, Uryru- horse of unicorn, Etriy- snake, lizard, or dragon) You don't have to have the same gender either.

Here's the form if you want to join:
Name:
Apperence(Human):
Personality:
Ancestor:
Animal Soul:
Apperence(Animal):
Special Power: (Optional)
RPing Sample: (Required unless I already know how you RP)

Here's mine:
Name: Sel
Apperence(Human):
green%20elf%20girl%20beautiful%20forest.jpeg

Personality: She is dark and quiet. Yet, when you know her, she is very open. She enjoys fighting. She is quiet the romantic
Ancestor: Etriy
Animal Soul: Dragon
Apperence(Animal):
lg_Green_Dragon.jpg.jpg

Special Power: She can infatuate any male.​

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Name:Ralashu
Appearance(Human):
mazecool.jpg

Personality:He is somewhat dark, and somewhat evil. He is even slightly twisted. He believes in destruction, he believes in anarchy. Total havoc would be his dream world. He prefers not to hurt people, but more to make people hurt themselves. He is minipulative, and knows how to get what he wants. But if pushed into fury, he will kill someone without a second thought.
Ancestor:Riu
Animal Soul: White Tiger
Apperence(Animal):
Tiger%20t-shirt%20-%20White%20Tiger.jpg

Special Power: He can read, control, and destroy minds. He can also make his voice sound extremely convincing somehow, in a way that you will listen to whatever he says, even if hes not controling your mind.
RPing Sample:

I turned, my face dark with hatred, I had found him. I readied myself for the change I always unwent before battle. A slight glow began emitting form my body as I began the transformation into a White tiger. The sensation was amazing as always. Your entire body make-up chaged, and your cells were adjusted to those of an animals, the feeling was unlike any other. Once the metamorphasis was complete I stepped forward and bared my teeth as a sort of challenge. The man readied his sword. A mere sword I thought to myself, I'll rip through him like paper. I jumped forward unleashing a loud growl as well as all my fury. Finally my teachings at this school would pay off, I would kill someone with my power. The man had no idea of my power, he didn't know what I would do. Little did he know I had been probing his mind ever since I laid eyes on him. As I jumped I took control of his mind with a snap. He feel to the ground, just as my thoughts had conmanded of him. I jumped to him and sank my teeth into his neck, salty blodd gushing into my mouth. It was staining my white fur slightly on my head. I ripped his neck apart, leaving him totally lifeless. "That will teach you to mess with my family," I said, once again standing in my human form. "May you rot in Hell," I said and spat his own blood onto his severed body.

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Name: Raiha Ganymede
Appearance: Dark Hair, white headband, silver eyes, odd marks on left cheek, casual attire, fingerless gloves
Personality: Usually calm, controlled, and peaceful, Raiha enjoys the company of animals--particularly birds. However, he has never been particularly skilled with human interaction. But, although he finds it difficult to interact with humans, he is rather observant and perceptive--seeking to understand a person's motives and "read their soul". Because of his desire to sympathize with others, Raiha is rarely angered. But, should he find need to reveal his "dark side" he may be harsh, sarcastic, cold, and sadomasochistic.
Ancestor: Nibiti
Animal Soul: Raven
Appearance: Larger than a normal raven and with silver eyes, but otherwise fairly typical; also able to perform a partial transformation
Special Power: Able to negate other abilties/powers as well as create illusions; for the weak-minded (namely normal humans), the illusions may seem real enough to "be" real (that is, affect them as would reality)
RPing Sample:

Rain fell gently from the grey skies, enveloping the land as would a blanket of mist. Raiha sat quietly beneath a tree, his hands at his sides and resting on the wooden bench. Hearing a soft flutter of wings, the male glanced upward. A faint smile passed through his normally emotionless eyes as he raised a hand. Droplets of rainwater shimmered on the sparrow's feathers as it landed on the proferred hand. Then, folding its wings, the small songbird shook itself free of the clinging crystaline liquid. Raiha brushed water from his cheek before lightly stroking the sparrow.

"I wonder whose song is sweeter . . . the rain or yours," he murmured.

The bird chirped.

A faint sadness passed through Raiha's eyes as he attempted a smile. "Yes . . . I suppose so."

Last edited:

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
Years
Name:Sun xeng
Apperence(Human): Brown hair down to his neck, red top and black trousers with a unicorn pendant
Personality: kind hearted and Very Loveable
Ancestor: Uryru
Animal Soul: Unicorn
Apperence animal: red Unicorn with a bright yellow horn
Special Power: can fly
RPing Sample: this is from another Rp i'm in on here called the wizard/warrior academy
"Who's the little guy serenity he is so cute" Sun Xeng said pointing to Lucifer the dragon. Just then yet another rumble trembled the house
"Alright that is it I am going to see what that is" He shouted and ran out the house.
He saw a big dragon and somebody riding it

OOC: is this ok?

Last edited:

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
Well, someone already has Nibiti, and, besides, the only way you could have the soul of a unicorn is if your ancestor is Uryru, so please change that. Also, your special power is something you can do, what you have is more like a personality, so you might want to change that. (examples: can fly, can breath under-water, can breath fire.) Your RPing sample is okay, but it could be better. You usually don't want to use a post you made before. Since it's okay, once you make those changes, you're in.

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
Years
Sorry I took so long, Its hard to get on the computer in my house, I'll be on much more come Friday and this weekend, I'll try my best to get on during the week. If my schedule doesn't fit in with the RP, let me know.

Name: Flaime Tsunami
Apperence(Human): A red headed w/ blonde hightlights Kira Yamato (from Gundam Seed)
Personality: Prone to outbursts, loveable, and witty
Ancestor: Guradi
Animal Soul: Wolf
Apperence(Animal): Red and yellow wolf, paws are webbed to allow for easy swimming and underwater breathing, twice as big as a normal wolf, but otherwise normal
Special Power: Can transform into a mutant fish like being, capable of breathing underwater
RPing Sample: (Here's part of my fanfic, but I RP the same so I hope it'll do..)

The sun had just set and I awoke with a start. Nightfall had risen once more. Even with my superior vision it was hard for me to see in the still partial light. I awaited patiently like I did every night for the moon to rise. Slowly it rose into view and I began my hunt.

My hunt ends when the twillight breaks yet carries on, neer ceasing to stop. My hunt was for power. It hunted me just as I hunted it, longing and lusting for more. Every night I came closer and closer to full power surging through my veins. Yet every morning it seemed to drain and fade as the night. But tonight, that was all to change. I could feel it.

If I'm accepted, I cannot wait to get this going, it sounds like this could be a huge hit!

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
Yes! We can start people! Do you really think it'll be a hit?

IC: Sel awoke with a start. She stretched and yawned as she got up. The ground beneath her was hard, but she didn't mind. She glanced around. No cars were out at this time of night. She sighed.

"Having to sleep during the day is going to ruin my sense of time..." she murmured. She picked up her backpack and began walking foward, toward the east. She looked behind her and flinched. There was one car. A police car. She looked around and took off.

"D***! I can't let them see my flipping face!" she whispered to herself. She jumped a fence to an abandoned yard. Her landing was off; she fell face-first. She picked herself up and began running again. The police got out of their car and began to run after her. She was scared. But she wasn't scared for herself. She saw another person ahead. His body was inveloped in light. She knew that light. That was the light a Guardian gave off if it was about to release Jii. She had to do something. She jumped down and grabbed him and jumped back up on top of the houses. She crouched low so the men wouldn't see her. The police glance around and ran past.

"Now...what's your name?" Sel aske the man (squall).

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
Years
"My name.. is Sun Xeng" He replied in a worried tone. he looked at her and saw a strange aura.
"Are you a guardian?" He asked her. He grabbed her hand and said,
"come on we have to get out of here before the police catch us." and started running with her behind him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back