• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guardianship, The School of Guradi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
  • Kneeling on the water's surface, Raiha quietly watched Sel. What is she doing? As the earthquake and water faded, the Guardian landed in a kneel. Then, standing, he watched in silence as Sel began to carry Sun Xeng. As he started away, he heard Sel speak.

"I do feel somewhat strange, but that is not unusual for me when I am creating illusions," he replied. Glancing toward the female, he questioned, "Why?"

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
  • Flaime put his sword away as Sel carried Sun Xeng. He didn't want to admit it, but Sel was right, when the earthquake was going, he had noticed a large group of tanks and police vehicles headed toward their direction. "They are coming." he said as he stared at the ground. "I noticed them when the earthquake was subsiding... What are we going to do?" he asked, longing for a peaceful reply.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • "What do you think we do? Run!" Sel exclaimed. She turned around on her heel and took off. She wished that Sun would wake up, after all, he was the only one who could really fly. "Flaime, can you make another water tow-" She was cut off when a bullet wizzed by her head. "D***, they're here already?! Now, what are we going to do?!"

Night-Kun

Years
  • "I could, but that wouldn't stop them for long, after all, its just water... Unless.. I could try freezing it.. That could take a little longer to penetrate, if I make it thick enough." Flaime responded to her question, trying to stay low to the ground in order not to get hit. He took out his sword again, which was still powered up, and started focusing on his power. However, he awaited for an answer before he did anything drastic.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • "UH!?" Sun xeng gasped waking up with a start. He jumped of Sels back and turned around.
    "AHHH" he screamed and a bullet was coming straight at him he put up a shield.
    "come on guys we goota go!" He shouted angrilly growing his wings fast and grabbing them. He flew up and away from the tanks. Then the helicopters came.
    "Someone blast them!"He screamed Agresivly

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • "Blast them? Blast them with what, exactly? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!..." Sel screamed as Sun slipped and accidently let go of her. She hit the ground with a thud and fell unconious. The tanks surrounded her, making sure no one could come and save her. The other Guardians just looked down. A tanned human jumped out and walked over to her. He looked at her mallet and nodded to the others. Two more men got out of the tanks and they both grabbed her and helped lift her onto a streacher. Her green and black hair lightly touched the ground as she was carried away...

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • As the tanks arrived, Raiha fell still. No . . . I had hoped my powers could mask us until we escaped. His silver eyes shimmered faintly. But, what can I do now? My power is draining quickly, and I don't even have a weapon. Hearing further shouts, the Guaridan turned. His eyes widened. No! Raiha automatically took a step toward the tanks as he saw Sel fall. However, before he could create any type of illusion, she had been taken away.

For a long moment, Raiha was fully silent. He stared thoughtfully toward one of the alley walls, suppressing his emotions in an attempt to think logically in the situation. Finally, he turned toward the others. "We should follow the tanks, but not too closely and as subtley as possible. They'll probably be expecting us to follow. And, don't do anything rash--especially launch an attack."

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • "SEL!" Sun Xeng screamed in fear soaring down to grab her from the ground.
    "Flaime can u blast a water ball at them?" Sun Xeng shouted in fear as the tanks faced then. They shot another bullet and Sun Cast a barrier up and grabbed his bow in rage.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Raiha sighed, lightly waving one hand and cancelling Sun Xeng's ability of flight once he deemed him to be in a safe area. I suppose he's a non-listener . . . Turning toward Sun Xeng, Raiha spoke quietly, yet firmly. "I don't know your name, but please listen. Right now those people are in their tanks, battle-ready, and at their strongest. They won't do anything to the girl--Sel, you said her name was--at the moment. Alright?" He paused, slowly inhaling and exhaling to as though to calm himself and concentrate his thoughts. "If we follow those tanks at a safe enough distance, we can strike when they're at their weakest--not throw ourselves recklessly at them while they're at their strongest. Being rash won't help Sel."

Night-Kun

Years
  • OOC: squall, the tanks and whatnot took Sel.. We have to go rescue her...

IC: Flaime turned toward the other guy, whom he still did not know his name. "I agree, attacking in pure rage will solve nothing now, I think a stealt attack is a must if we are gonna pull this off. I put myself under your controle, you are a natural leader and I trust you'll get us all out alive." He awaited patiently for the answer to his proposal.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • "Unh..." Sel looked up at the sky. It was darkening. The sky was so cloudy hardly any sunshine got through. She turned her head to her right. The she looked down towards her feet.

"AYA! Who...who are you? Wha-" she was unable to finish her sentence. She began coughing up blood. She felt a sharp pain in her shoulder; a needle had been jabbed in it. She looked up and backward. She didn't really see the man; she was falling asleep quickly. She tried to keep her eyes open. "Flaime...Sun...Raiha..."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Raiha paused before nodding slightly. "I can't say I'm much of a leader, but until we get Sel back, I'll see what I can do." He briefly allowed a faint, good-natured smile before he turned and started down another alley to follow the tanks. "We'll need to be careful for the moment--I've used too much energy to mask us with a shield of illusion." He glanced back toward the others. "By the way, my name is Raiha Ganymede."

Until we can free you, Sel, be strong.

Last edited:

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • "SEL!" Sun screamed in fear.
    "I call upon the great soul of Nu Wa. I CALL UPON THE GREAT SOUL OF NU WA COME TO ME AND HELP HEAL MY COMPANIONS!!!" He screamed shooting a white light form himself. Trying to help sel awaken Sun summon the Godess of life Nu wa but it took all of his strength to do it

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • The tanks stopped and veered around. (In 4058 the tanks that aren't driven by humans can move quicker and have more flexibility.) The began shooting at the three Guardians with unheard of speed. The tan man raised his hand and lowered it with one smooth and quick motion, signalling for the tanks to stop. He looked up at the three and murmured something. The tanks turned around and they began to leave.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Seeing the tanks turn toward them, Raiha clenched his hands as energy suddenly flared up about him. To the humans directing the tanks and to the tanks themselves, it seemed that the three guardians had turned and run to one side. A series of swift shots rang out, striking the area directly beside the Guardians. As the tanks turned away, the illusion vanished.

Raiha placed one hand against a wall, attempting to control his breathing. I've been trying to recover my energy, but it doesn't seem that I'll be given much opportunity. And Sun just used all his energy trying to revive Sel . . . though it's unsure as to whether it worked, considering that the tanks are still taking her. He turned, gazing at the tanks as they grew further away. As long as we avoid direct combat for a little while, we can regain our strength. His silver eyes shifted toward the ground. What bothers me, though, is why they left so suddenly. They clearly had the advantage. And, even with my illusion, you would think they would stay to view the damage . . . But, even with my doubts, we have little choice as to what to do next. Straightening, Raiha stood quietly, watching the tanks and waiting to follow them at a safe distance.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • Sel sifted her head as she awoke. She looked around. She looked up again and clenched her fists.

"Hati...what are you doing here?" she snapped at the man. He looked down at her and smirked.

"Ah, so our little mouse has awoken," he laughed as he spoke. "What do you think I'm doing here? I'm in the military!" He laughed again.

"Why you...ja- unnnh!" she exclaimed. She looked at her left shoulder. There wasn't a needle, put a large bandage. Hati was pressing his finger against it.

"Now, Selini, you shouldn't be cussing. Afterall, it shows that you were raised with unruly people!" Again, he laughed. He slowly took his finger from the bandage.

"Why... I can't believe you! You are a jack***!" she screamed. Hati signaled for the soldires to put the streacher down. The tanks stopped and turned back toward the three Guardians.

"Ho, so you still insist on saying such rude things to your uncle! I must say, you really haven't learned anything from the last time we met. Well, now I have something that will ensure you do what I want. Now...those little Guardian friends of your's sure seem to think they're smart, putting up an illusion like that. Now...we can easily kill them all if you don't want to go with us, or if you decide to keep cussing like that," he said with a smirk on his face. Sel flinched and tried to get up. The soldires rushed over to her and held her down.

"Don't! Don't hurt them! I don't care what in h*** you do to me, just don't hurt them!" she yelled. Hati nodded and the soldires let go and picked up the streacher. The tanks turned back and they began to move again. Sel stared up at her friends.

Friends? Is that really how I see them already? Well, I guess there isn't anything wrong with that, she thought. She sighed and closed her eyes. Please...be okay...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back