• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guardianship, The School of Guradi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
  • Raiha was silent for a moment. As he approached Sel, he glanced toward Sun Xeng. "Even if they look for us, they won't see us." Turning toward Sel, he stopped and stood behind her. Smiling gently, he spoke quietly. "'Should have let you kill them'?" he echoed. "Perhaps . . . but . . . " A mirror materialized before Sel. "Do we truly have that right . . . to destroy them? To be murderers? Is that who you want to be?" As the Guardian turned away, the mirror vanished. "Just food for thought. And until you can truly decide who you want to be, I don't think you'll be able to fulfill your full potential--and not just as a Guardian."

Walking away from the others, Raiha swung open the rooftop door. And, as he started down the stairs, he called, "You people can choose whether to follow me or not. But, remember that I can only mask us if we walk."

Making his way down the top flight of stairs, Raiha's silver gaze stared silently downward. The girl . . . she spoke of revenge. No doubt every guardian has had their lot of pain . . . But, I wonder what hers was.

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry, would have posted sooner, had a hard time getting one the computer...

IC: Flaime pondered what had just happend for a few seconds when he heard Sun talking to him. "Yes, I am coming." He replied, catching up to them rather quickly. As he caught up with them he thought, "Alright, four down, one to go. Now if we only knew where the fifth guardian was..." his thoughts trailed off as he discovered he was falling behind again.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • As Raiha's mouth fell slightly agape in his preparation to answer Sel's question, he suddenly found Sun Xeng and Flaime behind him. "I'm not sure why we have these abilities," he responded quietly. "But . . . I don't think the reason is to cause pain for others." A faint smile crossed his features--one that seemed more mournful than pleased. Turning a corner on the stairs, the male lightly placed a hand on a railing. Staring thoughtfully toward the ground, Raiha remained silent. I wonder . . . what else that girl had intended to say. The light of his silver eyes flickered slightly. It can wait.

As he reached the ground floor, the Guardian pushed open the steel door that led outside. Holding the door open for the others, Raiha questioned, "Where should we go next?"

Last edited:

Night-Kun

Years
  • Flaime could tell from Sel's expression in her eyes that something the new guy said. He wondered what was going on through their minds, but he shook it off, after all, it wasn't his business and he thought it was too soon to act all buddied up with everyone. He passed by a puddle and made a baseball sized ball of water float up toward him and he played with it on the way to where ever they were headed. He wondered what was going to happen next and where the last guardian was...

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • Sel fell to the ground. Her whole body started shaking. Her eyes were no longer looking ahead of her. Her eyes became shrouded in darkness. Her whole body turned black. There was a certain kind of light eminating from her body, but it wasn't light that gave people hope. It was a black light that signaled death. Her eyes were the only thing that weren't black. Her hair began to change to a blue/purple color. Suddenly, she spoke.

"Hide your secret from yourself. Hide your secret from the others. War is upon you. You can sense it. You will bring it upon yourselves. Now...I take my leave...but I will leave you with something to remember my message by," a powerful, female voice thundered. There was a bright light. It wasn't exactly bright, because it was black, but it was used to such in extent it seemed to emminate actual, white light. It cleared, showing the four Guardians standing. Sel's hair now had streaks of black all over it, but she seemed to not even notice. Her face and body was painted with red and black paint, no one could see her real skin anymore. The three male Guardians stared at her. She cocked her head and asked:

"What's wrong? Did I do something?"

Night-Kun

Years
  • Flaime dropped the water ball and stood there in shock. He had no idea what just happened. He stood there and just stared at Sel for a few minutes. Then he spoke, "You.. you just... suddenly.. someone.. or something, took over your body to deliver a message, it said to 'hide our secret from ourselves. Hide our secret from the others. War is upon us. We can sense it. We will bring it upon ourselves.' Then it said it would take its leave, but leave something to remember the conversation with... And I think it meant on your face.. Look." He made the water that had dropped into a makeshift mirror and had her take a look at her reflection. "See?" he asked as he motioned for her to take a closer look.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • OOC: This will be my last post for the day. I'm going somewhere tomorrow, I'll be back, but not for a long time.

IC: Sel looked in horror at her face. She rubbed it in hopes of getting it off, but it didn't even leave marks on her fingers. She murmured under her breath and punched down. She saw what her hair looked like.

"Well...at least my hair is somewhat I color I like," she smiled as she spoke. She looked over at the others. "Well...we shouldn't worry about it too much, right?"

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • "Ummm yes you just changed into someone else and screamed. And now you have black and red paint all over you. What happend?" He asked her looking really worried. Jus then an expllosion came from behind us.
    "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG NOW!?" i screamed in rage.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Raiha was silent. The male stared wordlessly toward the ground as though in deep thought. At the sudden explosion, Raiha turned slightly toward it. Maintaining a level tone in his voice, he said, "What the female said a moment ago was certainly unexpected, but I don't think we have time to dwell on it right now." The Guardian started down an alley that led north. "Stay calm and stay quiet."

Night-Kun

Years
  • Flaime stayed quiet and submitted to his orders to stay calm and quiet. He followed him almost in a straight line, but grew bored of lack of conversation so he gathered up some water from various places and started making water animals out it, starting with a wolf, then a raven, and a unicorn, a tiger, and finally a panther. Although the last two looked very similar considering both were made of water, he did manage to put stripes on the tiger and put a great amout of detail in each piece. Soon enough, he had gathered enough water around to make five different water animals. He played with them, even made them touch, but they kept their forms. Soon enough he was far into it as he started making sound effects to go along with the animals.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • Sel's hair streamed behind her as she ran. She noticed that Flaime was using his water abilities to make animals. She smiled at him. She grabbed her mallet and went back.

"Riddi Lankoi..." she whispered. It grew once again and she took hold of it. She looked at the ground. "This...better work." She hammered the ground with everything she had, and, at that moment, there was an earthquake.

Night-Kun

Years
  • Flaime suddenly dropped his water animals as the earthquake went through. He braced himself the best he could when he realized that he could try and support himself on a stream of water. In his haste, he remembered that his sword could shoot water, quickly he drew his sword and chanted the words, "Sword of Water!" and the sword transformed. He shot a gigantic blast of water big enough for everyone to be on comfortably, or as comfortably as one can get on top of a water pillar while an earthquake was rumbling down below. He worried that the ground below them might collapse, sending them to an early grave, but he held strong and kept up the mighty blast.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • "G...g...good idea, Flaime!" Sel cried. She felt the strong surges of the earthquake, but it finally subsided. She fell to the ground, coughing. She looked up at the others and smile a stupid smile. It was one that made her look like she had no idea who she was or where she was or what she was doing.

"That...was...so weird..."

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • "What was that" Sun xeng asked jumping from the water tower and landing. he looked up at Flaime and smiled at him thanking him for the help.
    "i think we should get out of here as fast as we can before we do die here." He said standing there in shock after what had just happened. He was shaking alot.
    "I'm cold" He said standing there shivering He fel down unconsious.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back