• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Character's Pokémon?

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Of all of the Pokémon in the anime that are owned by a character, which one is your favorite? Why is that Pokémon your favorite? Do you like that Pokémon outside of the anime? Discuss anything you want about your favorite anime Pokémon here in this thread. Keep in mind that this only applies to non-wild Pokémon, like Ash's Pikachu, May's Blaziken, Misty's Psyduck, a CotD's Pokémon, etc. So no Jigglypuff :(

My favorite Pokémon is Jessie's Wobbuffet. He makes me laugh almost every episode and he's really unique. The way that Jessie obtained her Wobbuffet was really improbable but the whole process itself was funny. I'm glad that he'll be back in the XY series because it's been way too long since he last appeared in the dub. I don't like Wobbuffet a whole lot outside of the anime but the pink lipstick is strangely amusing and I'm always down to catch one!

大輔

Adventurer
Years
Um...well.. is it sad that I say Pikachu? I mean, I know it's the most cliche pokemon known to life's existence, but it's a really good pokemon in cuteness, power ( according to how small it is ), and it has the most personality. Episode 1 of the series is a prime example of pikachu's evolution from it's original behavior to it's more kind one we know today.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
I would probably say Dawn's Piplup. It's just so...helpless and cute!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Brock's entire Sinnoh team (Bonsly/Sudowoodo, Happiny/Chansey, Croagunk) was the best <3 They were all hella funny and had great personalities. I never really liked any of them in-game; mainly because the first two don't fit my usual "power through it" strategy and I never used Croagunk due to usually having poison covered by a Crobat.

Wobbuffet, Cacnea, and Seviper were also some of my favourites~ Again, never used them in-game except for Cacnea for a little bit. But I've always liked them in terms of design.

Kokocat

Burning Young Heart
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
Ash's Infernape had the craziest rivalry and ties with Ash's Charizard in character progression.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Ash's charizard's return to unova was awesome and his long term flying type pidgeotto evolving into pidgeot which he owned for few moments and then released was just an emotional end of Season 1. I really liked Ash's Pidgeot more than his othes flying types.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
My fav character's pokemon is Bulbasaur no doubt. I can't really state what is so appealing to me about Bulbasaur though. It is the design and the personality, but I cant help it and be vague about it.

Back